TriopolisTown.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome the hedgehog said:
The level is nice and big, but I found a major flaw that could make this way better. When I play city levels, I enjoy running the streets, but whats more fun is being able to run on the skyscrapers and buildings. This was not truely possible on your map. Your placement with lives was totaly overused and too obvious. Besides those things, its big, and I enjoyed running the streets.

Like I said already I am going to re-design it into a much better one for GemPlanet. You will be able to do alot of cool things.

City levels is truely hard to make anyway.

Thats why I think STjr is going to fail with making Dark City.

Nah, I don't think Dark City will fail.

EDIT: stupid question, is dark city really a big city or more like a small (and dark) town? Because the latter is rarely done, and fits more the zone name.

Chaos said:
GemEarthBrandon said:
City levels is truely hard to make anyway.
Thats why I think STjr is going to fail with making Dark City.
Gloom Metropolis.

Gloom Metropolis is actually not too great a zone ^_^ There is plenty of room for improvement, but not much people try city zones and make it decently, so I see why you say that I guess...

Sik said:
Nah, I don't think Dark City will fail.

EDIT: stupid question, is dark city really a big city or more like a small (and dark) town? Because the latter is rarely done, and fits more the zone name.

I don't know I never seen the level before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back