What the heck is Vibrant Vendetta Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblahbal

Act 3 FTW!!
Seriously, I've heard a lot about this supposedly non-existent level, and, just for fun, I'd like to try to actually make this zone. What's it supposed to have in it? Or is this just some kind of joke? Even if it is, I'd still like to try and make it. Any suggestions???

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

I think this should be a sort of group project, so you can put it in as the ultimate unlockable, you know, unlocked after everything else has been unlocked.

Vibrant Vendetta isn't a non-existent level. It was an SP level sent in the OLDC. I think it was made by SonicMaster.

It was a nonexistent level until it was made for the contest. Before that, it was a running gag for about 2 years as a secret level that people had to do ridiculous, and frequently impossible, feats in order to get to.

Well, as I said above, I'd like to try and make this zone. What theme is it supposed to have?
You don't seem to get it. The level has been made already. The theme was actually never mentioned, but SonicMaster's level is graveyard/halloween-style.

Vibrant Vendetta Zone's theme can be deciphered from it's name.

Vibrant = Supremely Vivid Coloration
Vendetta = Blood Feud
So VVZ should be a horrifying crimson amalgamation of all things gory.

I thought VVZ was supposed to be some kind of dimension with all sorts of wacky colors all over the place and completely weird design.

Vibrant Vendetta Zone's theme can be deciphered from it's name.

Vibrant = Supremely Vivid Coloration
Vendetta = Blood Feud
So VVZ should be a horrifying crimson amalgamation of all things gory.
Ok, I'll do that(which will require many custom textures). And to respond to you, SpiritCrusher, I can't get it off the wiki because it didn't win that OLDC.

I thought VVZ was supposed to be some kind of dimension with all sorts of wacky colors all over the place and completely weird design.
Same. I imagined Vibrant Vendetta to be bright and ridiculous, considering the name. SM's rendition is grim and serious in contrast, and personally I'd consider doing a rendition of it myself.

Besides, the Vibrant Vendetta that already exists is for 1.09.4, so, y'know.

Same. I imagined Vibrant Vendetta to be bright and ridiculous, considering the name. SM's rendition is grim and serious in contrast, and personally I'd consider doing a rendition of it myself.

Besides, the Vibrant Vendetta that already exists is for 1.09.4, so, y'know.
That's what I was thinking of doing. Want to do a group project for this, you know, so it'll turn out better?

I have other projects running, so I don't have time at the moment. Later, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back