• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crawlas probably look weird because they lack a cannon. And I like the seizure-inducing wind shield as it is.

I'm probably not going to change any of the shields. Maybe the attraction one, but that would be it.

Stealing off your emerald? I made mine custom, if they looks like yours then it was accidental..

EmmaRawlDuh.gif

Uh... huh, right. Mine is the shiny one.

Senku Niola said:
<image>

Well, you do have a point, they do look a little similar but they are not entirely similar though, I mean...well...uh -Shot-

Anyways they do look suprisingly similar...hm...

Senku Niola said:
EmmaRawlDuh.gif

Well the bottom part is the only similarity I see, and there's not much I could do with that given the shape of the emerald.
EDIT: If I have to I could remake the chaos emeralds into the classic style shape, but the ones I have now took me 3 hours of work..

I had to keep remaking it over and over due to my dads crappy computer.
EDIT: I might just turn the sprite replacement pack into a random fun kind of thing and make the attraction shield be a poke ball and make the emeralds into dragon balls.
EDIT2: Got the dragon balls done, but I don't plan on releasing until I get more finished.

Okay not ready for an update yet, but I have decided to change my sprite replacement to have a little bit of something from most popular games. So har I have the chaos emeralds as Dragon Balls, the black emerald as the tri force, the crawlas as Cactuars, cursor into sonic spindashing, and Game Over to U FAILD
To Do list:

Script so that when "Use phoenix down" is typed in the console you get 1up

Rings into pac man orbs

Pong level -SilverESP(maybe)

Godzilla Level -SF94

Continue? to DO IT AGEN

New Text

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back