• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 doomsday

Status
Not open for further replies.

a guy

Wild In The Streets
SRB2 Fallen earth whats that?

Its a doomsday mod with at least 5 levels planed

I NEED PROOF!!!

ok fallow this link (sorry for the poor name SRB2DM is alredy taken)
Moderator Notice:
Editing beta period expired, link removed

Okay we have proof but whats the completon?

-levels
--Coop/SP
---Flooded Green Hill 75% Compleat
---Highway meltdown 50% compleat
---Acid dump DONE!
---Emrald trialds 25% compleat
---Lost space 10% compleate
--Match

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are there 3 zones about floods?

I am just gonna take a wild guess ,but if you fall in the water you die right? In short it is jump jump jump win!

Anyway, The background is plain and boring, spice it up by put decorations in the back since it is "2d". Just look at D00D64 Sunset town level.

Last edited:
Why didn't you just put the pictures and info in this thread? We shouldn't be required to click a link and view the pictures on another website. Don't do this again. Next time, upload the images to Imageshack or Tinypic and post them here.

Is it me or almost every website that are made to show images has the word "volcano" spelt "valcano"?
Not like there were that many.

From the looks of the pictures you might want to do more to the backgrounds (Flooded Green Hill Zone could use a wooden or concrete dam, even higher land can go behind it. Highway Meltdown could use buildings in the background or/and more roads).

Also platforming based levels combined with being mostly flat is not a good idea as it looks from FGH Zone.

Last edited:
XSpeedGodX:Not realy
Daywalker:sure
sonict:I dont have a account for a image hosting site(and ive seen a few other wads that have a site)

Tinypic has free accounts and it takes about five minutes to register.

To be honest, aside from the disaster themes, this mod doesn't appear to be very interesting. The scenery is extremely bland/nonexistant.

Last edited:
Tinypic has free accounts and it takes about five minutes to register.

To be honest, aside from the disaster themes, this mod doesn't appear to be very interesting. The scenery is extremely bland/nonexistant.
Right know im working on the scenery Currently ive made another road and a building in HMZ

You don't need an account to upload to tinypic either. I don't know where he got idea from. Use tinypic, since it is MUCH faster then imageshack.

Sorry for the bump and rising this six month old topic from its grave, but I have some news about the mod.
Firstly, it's now SRB2 Fallen Earth.
Secondly, Toxic Leak Zone is now Acid Dump Zone (Description of zone not updated.)
And last but not least, a pre-beta build has been released.
To-do list
-Finish 1P levels

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back