Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiro

So...Does anyone else here play it? I'm just wondering cause it would be cool knowing some one from the board that plays maple.

For those who don't know. Maple Story, is a MMORPG (Massive-Multiplayer-Online-Role-Play-Game) It's like most of the basics. Create a character, select world, Yada-yada-yada.

I'm interested in it. But whenever I try to play it my computer crashes due to my graphics driver, according to Microsoft. But then when I try to update it I can't find any XP drivers.

Meh, sooner or later I'll upgrade my graphics card.

I'd like to play...Can anyone possibly send me a link to the directx download so I can play, I can only find the one that lets you put it in software

I'll Begin said:
I'm interested in it. But whenever I try to play it my computer crashes due to my graphics driver, according to Microsoft. But then when I try to update it I can't find any XP drivers.

Meh, sooner or later I'll upgrade my graphics card.

Welcome in my World.

My graphic card is "broken" too somehow.
I already installed Maplestory, but after it gets up its very slow and then it gives error with the 3d render.
I think the 3d driver on the graphic card is broken or not available.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
I play it I got NX Cash I go by AshuraXSensei in Bera.

Umm, Your name doesn't exiest..Lol, another Person in Bera. I'm level 58 NEARLY 59, what about you? I'm KiroHitaru

My name in the game is CometBlaze and I'm level 2 about to be 3. lol. I started like 2 days ago. Haven't played it that much yet. Do you have to pay when you reach a certain level? I don't want it to pull a MUonline stunt. Darn those people and their level 45 limit before you have to pay.

I play maple story....

Z105
Broa
4X Spearman
(Screwed stats FTW!)
I also have my own guild...

And to answer M.V.P's question: No.

Name = wizardslava (im NOT a wizard)
Job = Warrior(soon to be fighter)
Level = 28
Server = Windia
Guild = MSDestroyers

Anyways I wont be able to play until later today or tommorow. I may get a Nexon game card from Target seeing as my paypal is messed up.

OMFG, MapleStory ROCKS!!!!!!! I'm going to play this for a loooooong time. I'm level 9 now and trying to be a magician. I need someone to party with me so I can gain level faster. I can't seem to find anyone.

Well, I can help you in my spare time. I just got to find any area to train you....Your in mapleglobal, right? In Bera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back