DarkSpine Sonic

Should I continue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say continue it. Because when your done, if its good enough I'll use it in my fighting game for one of Sonic's Ultimate attack. I like the advance style better.

Shuffle said:
As with any recolor, no, you should not continue.

[sarcasm]Yes, listen to the pikachu pervert.[/sarcasm]
Keep it up. But you should just recolor the shading.*shot* Shuffle, Dark Warrior, etc., it's not his design, so it's not his fault it's a recolor. It's Sega's. And it should look like Sonic. You wanna know why?
It is Sonic the Hedgehog.(Note: That doesn't indicate screaming, just attention grabbing.) Stunning realization, isn't it?

Because it's rude, of course. How would you like it if I blurted out "AERIS DIES" back in 1997 when FF7 was new and happening? Or, say, the big plot twist to Harry Potter VI (just bear with me, if you don't read those; otherwise you probably know exactly what I mean)? Hell, I wouldn't DARE run up to somebody waiting in line for The Empire Strikes Back, when it first came out in 1980, and scream out "VADER IS LUKE'S FATHER!" - needless to say, I'd probably be much worse for the wear if I had (although since I was roughly -8 years old at the time, I don't have much to worry about in that regard).

Now, granted, you probably wouldn't know what it's a spoiler for from just the name (and I don't care to exacerbate things, so I'm not going to say what it's a spoiler from - I think we both know, anyway)... but still, spoilers are spoilers, and it's common netiquette to not post them without spoiler tags, or "(spoilers)" or something else. I mean, really. This is something you'd figure out after just a few days of browsing a forum - any forum - particularly when it involves something relatively new.

That's all I'll say on that matter. It's not like I don't already know of the spoiler, anyway, so it's not as big a deal as any of the plot twists I mentioned in the first paragraph - but still, now you know.

And knowing is half the battle!

90art.jpg

I forgot to put spoilers in the topic i apologize. I am sorry for the ignorance I displayed. I didn't mean to upset you.

his super form is ok 4 me a little bit, but it is not like it is gonna be on another sonic game unless they come out with sonic and the secret rings 2

Well sonic has been hogging the super form looks. I think the other Characters need new super forms that r no recolors .

I know SEGA wants 2 make sonic look better but he doesn't need that much of the spotlight. Give the other characters a chance (and maybe a new look).

Cool nice idea that never even crossed my mind. But it's basically near the same. But way cooler. Maybe something like rage (for a name).

Yea, but his name is "Blitz the Dragon". my cousin drew this sonic character (also kinda like a recolor from kh2) his name is "Yoh the Dog"
i think my cousin said he was a retriever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back