Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...I don't understand what I should do to get my park and house ported, but I want the whole hill ported. What? My house is inside of it and Emerald Park is on top of it. Optional: Port that rollercoaster at my door. Also, I just want it in between two biomes that aren't too far from spawn, just like it currently is... I think.

Fuzz,
I put together a Google Document detailing what needs to be ported and where it should go. I made a section for each person I could remember, but I probably forgot a few people, as I had no list. It's editable by everyone, so if you want something ported, write it on there. If it's not on there I cannot guarantee it will be ported.

@~@

IIRC Charyb said he already had one in mind (citing its notable lack of large ocean spans).
While I will miss oceans (because I like sailing), the next world will have a shitton of lakes, rivers and swamplands. Building a canal system would be fun. :)

Behold, the 1st preview of the next word:

7C1fD.png

Very tiny one... just because I don't want to spoil anything. ^^

Since the next world will be almost "ocean-less" (<5% of the map is ocean biome), I do expect most people make their buildings away from the spawnpoint instead of overpopulating the central region. The world will have about 1,700 blocks radius (3,400 blocks diameter) so there will be a plenty of space to walk and build.

This time, we will have villages.
I actually took a look at the "furyhunter" seed in 1.3 Pre-release.(...)There exist a few hills that didn't before.
In fact, there were some hills which were removed to port your house. Didn't you notice the flat smoothstone floor next to your house?

Last edited:
Uh...you DO know I got unbanned by promising not to break any more rules, right?

Edit: and someone linked TNT to the button that activates that arrow dispencer in our house, thus griefing us.

Last edited:
In fact, there were some hills which were removed to port your house. Didn't you notice the flat smoothstone floor next to your house?
If it's the floor I'm thinking of, I removed that hill. Manually. Block by block. It got tedious, though, so I stopped at that flat layer of stone.

^ oops, I had thought it was Charyb who removed that chunk of soil to port your house. My bad. ^^'

Okay guys, the end of our beloved world is nigh T_T

6lK6i.png

(not sure if Buckhorn would deserve a memorial as well...)

Edit: Never mind, Ezer explained it to me on the IRC channel. Also, why'd this get double posted?

Last edited:
I've been using a developers build in the meantime, so that we can use WorldEdit. Good to know the official version is out now.

Nice, Kyllian.
If anyone is still playing on the 1.2.5 map, you ought to pay a visit to as far up as you can go at 0,0 in the Nether.

If you guys haven't checked the new snapshot yet, do yourselves a favor. Some of the highlights:
*Villagers no longer delete trades (YES!)
*Skellies, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen have armor/weapons sometimes depending on difficulty
* Buffing Light Beacon blocks made from decorative gem blocks.
*A block that can run commands (perfect for servers, or if you want a certain place in a map to always be night or stormy, just connect iron doors in your dungeons to those too!)
*Curable zombie villagers. It's quite expensive to heal them though IMO.

All of the other STOOF can be found here http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history/Development_versions
Discuss?

If anyone is still playing on the 1.2.5 map, you ought to pay a visit to as far up as you can go at 0,0 in the Nether.
So what was this? The server went down the day you teased this and doesn't look to be going up before you finish the 1.3.1 map, so now I've got no way of checking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back