Cirno day 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime 2.0

Those of you who have no idea what this is about may want to saunter over to the 2009 topic, or the general Touhou topic.

Hello gents, Cirno day 2010 is here! I'm wearing my Cirno pin right now, I released my Touhou 2 English patch today, and gave a related gift to a grumpy poor person. What are the rest of you schmucks doing for September ⑨th this year?

Last edited:
The next cirno day will come around 2109

/Thread

But if today is really cirno day then I'll use this as a excuse so I can skip my homework and play Dwarf Fortress and Touhou. Oh, and play various IOSYS songs while I commit mass genocide with my hacked dwarf named Cirno.

Last edited:
Pfffttt... Whiny fans and now they're even making a day of Touhou?
Someone make a mario dayyyyyyyyyy

Oh, come on! Miku didn't get a topic six days ago, and she's just as cool as Touhou characters. Hmph!

qosx2u.jpg

I gave out free Rita's Ice with my college's Activities Planning Board. I also slept through perfect chemistry class.

Was too busy yesterday to celebrate cirno day...but I did a quick 15 minute unfinished sketch today...It looks pretty strange...head/neck is weird...but I don't have time to fix it right now. Will finish this later tonight/tomorrow. EDIT: Cleaned the lineart.

cirno.png
cirno-1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back