TruTV Presents Smoking Gun Worlds Dumbest

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
So over the summer my sister got me hooked on watching this show, its a very funny show, that shows people who do the most dumbest things(Hence the title) and has comedians, actors, and other people commentating on the silly and wacky stunts the people pull. About every episode I've watched of this I always get a good laugh from it, So for those who have watched this show what do you think of it? and for those who haven't when you have some time defiantly give this show a chance.

Every episode has a theme. World's Dumbest Criminals/Partiers/Drivers/etc. The show is hilarious, and I love watching the comedians enhance the idiocy with skits.

Not really skits, just commentary in front of a green screen. But yes, they are very funny, although I prefer "record breakers" out of all the episodes.

I would watch this and I thought some episodes were hilarious, but I saw one episode titled "World's Dumbest Tourists" and there was a couple doing the rope swing off a tree into the lake. The thing from every movie that no one has done ever. When they did it, the branch broke and fell ontop of the woman's head and it knocked her unconcious. The man is freaking out, his girlfriend has just been knocked unconcious and is in the middle of the lake, so he pulls her out and is trying to recesitate her, while these comedians are cracking jokes like "lolidiot" and I lost all respect for the show entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back