Pokemon:Black&White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I haven't been on for a long time, and will only come on once in a while.

Anyways, I have the english version of white. It is great fun and still finding tons of stuff to do after 3 weeks of owning it. The level spike after the E4 can catch those off guard whose teams arn't at a high level. Currently my team is:

Shiny Emolga (Yes my very first shiny in Pokemon White)

Lv 48: Charge, Volt Switch, Light Screen, Acrobatics

Serperior

Lv 60: Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant, Leaf Blade, Coil

Krookodile

Lv 58: Earthquake, Foul Play, Dig, Strength

Simipour A.K.A HM Slave

Lv 57: Surf, Dive (Will change due to it being hardly useful), Waterfall, Scald

Braviary

Lv 60: Fly, Sky Drop, Shadow Claw, Crush Claw

Chandelure in training

Lv 44: Inferno, Hex, Flame Burst, Imprison

Heh, Simipour is so anime. Also, if we're posting teams now:

"Dapperleaf" Serperior Lv. 59
Leaf Blade, Frenzy Plant, Cut, Swords Dance

"Whitey" Vanilluxe Lv. 57
Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Mirror Coat, Hail

"Resonic" Chimecho Lv. 58
Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam, Heal Pulse

"Cloudain" Altaria Lv. 58 (now there's an obscure name reference)
Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Fly, Dragon Dance

"Natsume" Mienshao Lv. 59
Drain Punch, Poison Jab, Strength, Swords Dance

"Sharp" Octillery Lv. 46 and counting
Octazooka, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam

Last edited:
Server undergoing maintenance? My brother was trying to get online and it said the server was "undergoing maintenance". Anybody else get this error?

Was.

The Dream World has been delayed indefinitely due to the earthquake in Japan.

What???

vader-nooooo.jpg

Not gonna miss the Dream World, so I'm actually happy.

Why would the fact that an extra feature is missing make you happy? You LAUGH at my misfortunes? Maybe I shouldn't have hacked you that Celebi...
:p

No, but seriously, do you realize that there is NO 1st 2nd 3rd 4th generation Pokemon for us until the Dream World opens?

Nooooooooo......
There's PokeShifter. I can transfer my Pokemon from SoulSilva.
That's your problem for not playing your "sluggish" Pearl Version, thus not getting almost any pokeman.

Nooooooooo......
There's PokeShifter. I can transfer my Pokemon from SoulSilva.

Yes, but did you have a full pokedex on there? :/

That's your problem for not playing your "sluggish" Pearl Version, thus not getting almost any pokeman.
"Sluggish"? It's not just me saying that, it's a well known problem with the game.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960100-pokemon-soulsilver-version/53819955

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/gen...able-gaming-going-the-wrong-direction/485989/

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/pokemonpearl/player_review.html?id=543640

Not to mention, someone shouldn't have had to play the older versions to get all the Pokemon.

Geez, though. It looks so epically cutesy, I don't know how ANYONE could not want it...

Last edited:
Yes, but did you have a full pokedex on there? :/
Had in Pearl> Transfered all of the final stages whom I evolved to get full pokedex to SoulSilver, however I'm too lazy to breed using Ditto to get ANOTHER full pokedex at SoulSilver, so I've got abouttttt 461 Pokeman captured out of 465 seen now on SoulSilver. The only "obstacle" from getting a full pokedex on my game is laziness, I already have all of the legendaries...
Can someone confirm I am insane as much as Mystic? I'd love that. ;3

Well I actually was insane enough to actually do the process of having my Ditto get STDs from my entire boxes for the purposes of maxing my Pokedex. Of course, I was helped out by the fact that I already had a max Pokedex without uncatchables in Leaf Green and a max Pokedex in Diamond even including them. This made actually dealing with the Pokedex in 5th gen a lot more trivial, although for some reason I found I was missing a few weird things and had to trade for them to max everything else out. I got max Pokedex in less than 100 hours of play time on White, which is pretty insanely quick by comparison.

Note that you CAN get Pokemon from other generations without Poke Transfer or the Dream World. The entire top-right half of the map is post-game, with tons of non-Unova Pokemon. My Pokedex is filling up fairly quickly even without trading.

So, anyone beaten Mr. Morimoto yet? :D

Originally posted by Mystic
...so I now actually have a full National Dex, with 646 obtained.

If I bothered to actually breed all of my evolved Pokemon to get the earlier stages, I'd be the same. I've sent my completed Kanto through Sinnoh collection to black and white, so as soon as I catch/evolve a few more unova ones, I'll have them all... or at least their highest evolutions.

I'm probably not insane enough to try to get the earlier stages just to fill the pokedex, though...

Seeing this wasn't announced here yet- if you go to www.pokemon.com now, you can play a special brick breaking game, which allows you to choose one of the Eevee evolutions, and then you can meet this Eeveelution when the Dream World launches, befriend it and add it to your game! Note- you don't HAVE to collect ALL of the Eevee type spheres bricks drop- you should catch orbs depending on the Eeveelution you want. Eg. if you collect the biggest precentage of grass spheres, you can get Leafeon! If you don't like the results you get, you can always restart the game and choose not to take that Pokemon with you. Oh, yeah, you can only take 1 Pokemon, and that one decision you make is final, so choose wisely.
EDIT: Just another note, you don't get to break all types of bricks on the first level, only Jolteon's, Vaporeon's and Flareon's. The more stages you advance- the more you encouter. If you want something other than these three, just don't take the spheres they drop and take the ones you like on the stages later on.

Last edited:
That "longest bridge in Unova" thing wasn't very long. But one of the NPC's quotes was funny.
Random Woman NPC said:
My legs are so sore from walking across that bridge! ...You don't need to look.

Seeing this wasn't announced here yet- if you go to www.pokemon.com now, you can play a special brick breaking game, which allows you to choose one of the Eevee evolutions, and then you can meet this Eeveelution when the Dream World launches, befriend it and add it to your game! Note- you don't HAVE to collect ALL of the Eevee type spheres bricks drop- you should catch orbs depending on the Eeveelution you want. Eg. if you collect the biggest precentage of grass spheres, you can get Leafeon! If you don't like the results you get, you can always restart the game and choose not to take that Pokemon with you. Oh, yeah, you can only take 1 Pokemon, and that one decision you make is final, so choose wisely.
I got a Jolteon. The game took a couple tries to get to the end. X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back