SOnic Adventure 2 pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, and while the srb2 devs cry (Or curse :|) at how idiotic that is to just say *Srb2 sucks, do it like this* in the mb is rediculous, people are wondering why you are doing this...
Also, that sa2pc game sucks, kthxbai.
EDIT: Also, WRONG AREA DUMB****.

Last edited:
If you didn't know already, that is a lot of levels for an engine called "BlitzSonic", made by Damizean.
He stopped making it because of morons ruining it and soiling its name by adding recolor characters and and making useless crap.
I said stopped, which means it's not finished. Which means, last time I checked, no end sign posts, no actual gimmicks, and nothing more than an engine. What this guy here did, in that video, was perpetuate the agonizing "living-dead" state that BlitzSonic is in: Damizean released the source code, if my mind doesn't fail me. Why has NOBODY done anything else than add terrible levels and bad character models to it, instead of trying to actually make a game?

What I'm getting at, is; That is not a game. Enjoy your featureless running around.

Kid, I've got to ask. How old are you? Seriously? I'd be surprised if you were even older than SA2. Also, are you completely blind? This looks horrible. The levels are empty, the game looks nothing like the original Adventure 2, there's no enemies, no rings, no powerups, and some of the models are way off. Also, the fact that this guy isn't allowing comments shows that he's afraid of criticism and this will never get better.

Also, Bonkers sucks. Watch a real cartoon from now on. Like Animaniacs.

Last edited:
The controls look too slippery, Knuckles has that weird ring for no reason and pretty much everything Arf said...Also, I think BlitzSonic dosen't have very customizible characters, they all act like Sonic, and I don't think it has multiplayer either.

It's just a faggotry edit off of Damizean's engine made by some faggot to show off to other faggots.

So I take it that this topic isn't going anywhere now that someone has set off the car alarm and aggravated the horde...

fox.dx2, I must ask, why do you keep posting these useless topics?

To be fair, he's probably like 8 years old. I think I was pretty stupid with forums when I was around that age. Still, that doesn't mean he doesn't need a few years off the internet. It can only do the kid some good. :P

I really love how Apotos and Mazuri from Sonic Unleashed are in this half-assed SA2 edit. Hell, I'm pretty damn positive that guy didn't make any of the levels shown in the video.

Yes, that is what SRB2 should've looked like if the developers didn't give a shit.

Luckily they do, so it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back