Ashura in Hidden Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Somebody remember to Ashura, the green hedgehog of Sonic 2, caused by a palette bug when you create a lot of waterfalls in Emerald Hill? (Well, somebody don't remember him?)

In Sonic 2 Beta, I did the debug mode and went to Hidden Palace. Then I created a lot of monitors (I can't remember why, probably by fun :roll:) and entered into water... And what I found? Ashura!!! :eek: A palette bug again appeared. Now Sonic turned black and orange (and a little green).

A new discover in the Sonic 2 Beta? Wow. I have a screenshot but I can't host it. Want somebody host it?

[very_bad_joke]
I think that he's the brother of Ashura.
[/very_bad_joke]

OK, thanks! I'll try someone of they (and if no works, then try another, and if it no works too, then...). ;)

I have two versions of the screenshot: one the original in BMP (900KB) and other that was a convertion of this in JPEG (67.5KB, but with a great quality and I don't know why happens this if I set the compression in 10% only :?). ;) I have did they in 640x480.

*Going to host the JPG screenshot.*

EDIT: now I uploaded it. The image is below:
ashura%202.jpg

EDIT 2: have I mentioned that Sonic only have the palette of Ashura underwater, and when exits of the water he becomes Sonic again?

Yeah! Bugs! Glitches! Betas! I love those things.
It's pretty weird but probably It screwed the "Colormap" of the water.
I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back