If it were up to you, what'd be way more famous than it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I'd want Taco Bell to be the most popular restaurant ever.
-Ubuntu to be one of the most popular and well supported desktop environments, alongside Windows and Mac.
-For PC game developers to realize there's actually a profitable market in Linux gaming as well as Windows! :shot:

No, we don't do that here, bob. Just because your favorite sub-forum closed down doesn't mean you can start posting meaningless randomness in general discussion, or anywhere else. It ends here.

Bad excuse. This thread is not devoted to meaningless randomness, it has a perfectly legitimate premise. You, on the other hand, just came in from playing in the rain and tracked mud all over the floor.

Edit: Also, I wish Beatmania were more popular than it currently is in the US. At least so I could find a decent IIDX controller without having to spend $100 on ebay.

:SonicMaster: said:
The Pandora.

Be careful what you wish for.

Dr.Pepper said:
Ubuntu to be one of the most popular and well supported desktop environments, alongside Windows and Mac.

Ubuntu is a Linux distro, not a desktop environment. GNOME and KDE are desktop environments.

MegamanZero29292 said:
2.) Sonic

...Wow... This is probably one of the wierdest suggestions here. Sonic is as famous asmario, you realize. Theres barely a soul on Earth who doesn't know about him.

crazy escape said:
Fyrus said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
2.) Sonic

...Wow... This is probably one of the wierdest suggestions here. Sonic is as famous asmario, you realize. Theres barely a soul on Earth who doesn't know about him.
Maybe in his city he's Infamous instead of famous.

Infamous means more than famous. :/

XSRB2! :|

On a more serious note, osu! deserves more attention than it's really getting at this point.

Fyrus said:
crazy escape said:
Fyrus said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
2.) Sonic

Maybe in his city he's Infamous instead of famous.

Infamous means more than famous. :/
I mean this infamous

in⋅fa⋅mous
   /ˈɪnfəməs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-fuh-muhs] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
Dictionary.com(so I Give credit)

Also, I wish that Chivalry was a lot more popular.
(it seems I'm the only one who walks the straight and narrow at my school)

Tiny Toons.

It's a hell lot better than Looney Tunes and every other animated show that is currently on the air.

chase said:
1) The Mother series outside of Japan.
YEEEESH!

1) The Artemis Fowl series of books by Eoin Colfer.
2) MOTHER
3) Proper English (none of the LOLNUB bull.)

Yugi2 said:
chase said:
1) The Mother series outside of Japan.
YEEEESH!

1) The Artemis Fowl series of books by Eoin Colfer.
2) MOTHER
3) Proper English (none of the LOLNUB bull.)
I freaking love those books. they are win. convoluted planing FTW!!!

on that note, I wish the original Narnia books (NOT THE DISRESPECTFUL FOOLISH LOVE SUBPLOT MOVIES) were more popular.
The movies started with the lion the witch and the wardrobe. but the actual series is actually started with THE MAGICIANS NEPHEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back