Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't tried the mod yet, as I have to ask: is its level design completely based on SA2:B? If so, then this should be very linear. :<

Blue Warrior said:
Haven't tried the mod yet, as I have to ask: is its level design completely based on SA2:B? If so, then this should be very linear. :<

No, its a SA2:B "Look a like"

Ok, I haven't tried it either, but are you going to make your levels all with Adventure Mode? It's kinda anoying...

SRB2FFH doesn't want me to download the file. :<

Uh, you know how many frames are in a char wad, right? That would take forever. Besides, there's already a few SA Sonics out there.

Cheap download-system of supersanctuary! :lol:

Anyway... direct link is this one:
http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/download2.php?a=964821&b=e5d541eb4d80f9c237e1cf4426dd9246
---> broken

I'll try the wad out now.

Edit:
To be honest... I don't like it. It's cramped in some parts, plus I hate SA-Mode. >_<
But it looks like you put work into it (the design is ok that way, I guess), so stretch out some edges, make the level less linear and longer AND get rid of the Crush 40 music...
[It's illegal to use this without permission.]

please zuper, put it on sendspace.seems like a good idea, i guess. i liked your last mod, I play through it every now and then. why don't you ask forum members which levels they would like to see on it? That will make it more popular! :D

Darkfire said:
please zuper, put it on sendspace.seems like a good idea, i guess. i liked your last mod, I play through it every now and then. why don't you ask forum members which levels they would like to see on it? That will make it more popular! :D

Thats a good idea!

Everyone! Wich levels should be in this mod?

Maybe:

Radical Highway (a real one because there was a level called Radical Highway that was nothing like a real one)

Crazy Gadget

try to include the music from those levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back