Mini Sonic (Now with 75% less server crash!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walan

Muncher of Numbers
Walan said:
...I might as well do it too. This is Mini Sonic, a Sonic sprite comic that uses sprites and backgrounds taken from the three Sonic Advance games, as well as custom made SA sprites and edits.

http://home.comcast.net/~thecoopx/MiniSonicFrame-1.htm

Let me start by saying that this comic isn't my creation, and I don't take any credit for it. This comic is the sole creation of OverClocked ReMix poster/remixer/storywriter/spriter/sig maker/overall cool guy The Coop, and I highly enjoy these comics, even though I really have to squint to read the colored text. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Some of The Coop's comics have a bit of cursing and suggestive themes and such. Think along the lines of an R-rated comedy movie, but with not as much gross-out humor. Don't click if you're offended by four-letter f-words and sex talk and things like that.

XD, That comic is hilarious, but it's so small I had to use the windows Magnifier..

I like this guy. He's one of the most renowned members at OCRemix. plus, he's not an absolute jerk like the the majority of people at OCR. Mini Sonic rocks, as well as his "Nice Work Guy" pictures and animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back