How do you make floating platforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*facepalm*

Did you actually read it, or did you ignore it because it was from the SRB2 Wiki? The linedef types are all listed below in that article.

Sigh.

Ash said:
*facepalm*

Did you actually read it, or did you ignore it because it was from the SRB2 Wiki? The linedef types are all listed below in that article.

Sigh.
I got it now, before you even posted again i looked it up then figured it out for myself.

Im working on a new level, right now, and ash i promise you ill try to make it a good one.

I sure hope so Sonic Destiny, you seem to be the only one motivated to make levels around here. Eh, which reminds me that I best keep working on my levels.

Ice said:
I sure hope so Sonic Destiny, you seem to be the only one motivated to make levels around here. Eh, which reminds me that I best keep working on my levels.
Thanks for the compliment ^^ when i find something i like doing i just keep on keep oning (is oning a word? XD)

But one last question, i cant seem to place things on floating platforms, can someone tell me how i can, or if i can at all?

Change the height of the object. I think it's the "Z position" setting in the things options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back