What happened to the "Installed" and "Updated" prefixes in Releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
What happened to the "Installed" and "Updated" prefixes in Releases?

Please don't tell me you're getting rid of those! They were a great and easy way to immediately discern which threads contain levels we haven't tried!

Later we plan to add icons instead of all that text, but as it was it made the thread listing really hard to read.

If you're running up against that limit without doing something like quoting IRC quotes, this generally means your post has no meaning and you shouldn't post it.

Can you change what it says? Cause I've gotten a couple of those myself, and they look like they've been customized by the user.

A bit off-topic, but how the crap do you get the topic to realize it was "updated"? Just editing the post didn't do it.

Favourite-ing it (used to be marking as installed) basically signs you up to receive notification of updates.

As for getting it to show, I haven't a clue, never updated anything myself, or released for that matter.

Did both earlier. Still claims I haven't updated it. I guess I'll try updating the version one more time, but I dunno if it'll work.

Okay, version editing works, but only if the version is entirely numerical. Weird. You'd think "Beta 2" to "Beta 3" would work...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back