April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! We're all able to see why STJr added the Sonic Robo Blast 2 (TGF) Cutscrene into SRB2! Horray for April Fools Day!!!!!!!

Just open up SRB2 now, and see the main introduction for yourself.

And on top of that it's now time to go easter-egg hunting.. well, for those of you who haven't cheated by changing the system date.

too late =P

Well, now i know what the old, wash-eyes-out-with-iyadine inducing intro.

Maybe in a future version you can revamp more stuff into a crappy version. (imagines a poor looking pixelated sonic waving his white blob of a hand)

Didn't we have an April Fools wad last year? I wanna play that :P. It had a funny opening.

Yeah, I passed the easter egg hunt in a day or two. Not like I was in a hurray to do it, I had barely finished the game on ultimate and under 6 1/2 minutes by then.

You can choose whichever character you want, but I'd reccomend Tails or Knuckles, since most of the eggs takes twice as long for Sonic, like the GFZ2 eggs.

Also, there's 2 eggs for every level, and there's no eggs in the boss stages.

i hate April Fools or jokes...

at this 1. april, my bike "explode" and that was not funny. Now i lose really much of blood...
I hate my brother for this now....

Walter

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Finally! We're all able to see why STJr added the Sonic Robo Blast 2 (TGF) Cutscrene into SRB2! Horray for April Fools Day!!!!!!!

Just open up SRB2 now, and see the main introduction for yourself.

that explains why my intro went all weird...lol?

Relax, Walter. It was just [Negro] protection, that's all.

"Bike. [Negro] stole my bike. [Negro] stole my-" *KABOOOM*

Shadow Hog said:
Relax, Walter. It was just [Negro] protection, that's all.

"Bike. [Negro] stole my bike. [Negro] stole my-" *KABOOOM*

i think...it will be funny if i will not have lose Blood...

OR DID YOU THINK I laugh WHEN I BROKEN MY LAG??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back