Fort Bowser (CTF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off-topic, but I recommend Tinypic rather than ImageShack for your screenshots.

Back to the subject, this level is pretty good. I wish it was Mario mode, though.

It's really good I give it a 8/10. To make it better I would suggest that in the bowser part it should switch to 2D and at the lava pit of doom part put a fireball in between the platforms. Besides that its really good. Great job.

Nice level. I don't know how it plays with other people, but from what I played of it was really good. The alternate paths were good, and I liked how you couldn't turn back once you were in your base. The only thing I didn't like was the camera modification in the lava pits, and the blue spring you needed to use to get in the pipe. But blue springs almost always get on my nerves, so that's just me.

fawfulfan said:
This is off-topic, but I recommend Tinypic rather than ImageShack for your screenshots.

Back to the subject, this level is pretty good. I wish it was Mario mode, though.

In Mario mode, you can't shoot Coins/Rings.

I really wish I figured that out before I released BOOLDC with infinity rings in Mario Race Zone.

fawfulfan said:

It WAS originally, but for some reason rings wouldn't shoot so I just dealt with it.

EDIT: Darn I didnt realise that was already explained. -_-

EDIT2:
jet said:
I would suggest that in the bowser part it should switch to 2D

I'm pretty sure srb2 can't to switch from 3d to 2d in mid game, but that would be cool if It did.

That is because they are EXE modifications. You can't do 3d to 2d and visa versa with 1.09.4, but you can do it in 1.1, SRB2 riders, and SRB2 CB. I don't think it would be wise to make a ctf level only to work with SRB2 CB. I don't think there would be enough people that play SRB2 CB in multiplayer to set up a CTF match.

sky the fox Antonio said:
i seen this ages ago i fought bowser and made him dieeeee lolz i kept shooting rings at him

What? (How did you pass the grammar test login test?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back