Rouge.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
You know you could try soccing rouge to have both flight and glide/climb abilities, if you can make super sonic thok and float then I am sure there is someone who knows how to soc two abilities for rouge...
The problem with SS float is that it takes forever to speed up, and rouge doesn't seem like a slow character to me, more of a medium speed.

A Rouge WAD already? This suprised me quite a bit, since you didn't mention you were doing it before.

I haven't played as her yet, but from the screens, she looks a bit odd. Maybe it's just that you've drawn her in your style. It doesn't look that SRB2-styled as the rest of the game looks, but at least it looks accurate to the Rouge I know.

Monster Iestyn said:
A Rouge WAD already? This suprised me quite a bit, since you didn't mention you were doing it before.

I haven't played as her yet, but from the screens, she looks a bit odd. Maybe it's just that you've drawn her in your style. It doesn't look that SRB2-styled as the rest of the game looks, but at least it looks accurate to the Rouge I know.
"BCUZ EET WUZ SEEKREHT." But yeah, thats why. He didnt want anyone blabing. :D

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well if you want a ang.wad, why don't you just make one yourself?
Back on topic, I still need replies on what you guys think of a Rouge Heroes wad

Yeah, about that it wasnt meant to be like that i was just recomending it, personally i couldnt care less if there was a fang wad or not (although it would be nice to have one...).

I keep hearing people say she looks odd, but no one has been giving any actual advice on how to fix it. I personally think she looks fine so I wouldn't know what's odd in the first place for me to be able to fix it.

I don't have a huge amount of criticism for this wad; though there is one thing: You didn't change sonic's shoes into Rouge's when you edited the spin frames.

Uhm, yes I did. Unless you mean the shape of the shoes themself.
EDIT: You could be mistaking the ears for the shoes, they do look kinda like sonics shoes when she rolls.

I don't think I'll make the heroes rouge, it would probabl just be a waste of time.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I don't think I'll make the heroes rouge, it would probabl just be a waste of time.

Right there, plus, the regular rouge looks cooler, nuff said

I think this Rouge is kinda cute. I think it's the big round face and small ears. I don't think you should change this, because if you make her look more like the original, she'll look older and more mature.

Yeah, I think that sonic team might've taken it a little too far with making rouge look mature. Sonic is more of a childfriendly game so it shouldn't have bigbreasted older women. So I decided to make her look more childfriendly

....This is probably the best thing I've seen here in a long while. Great job Nitro!!

(Also about the reason people think it looks different, I don't know if anyone notices this for Rouge, but I've always seen her skin more of a dark orange. Still this is great.)

I'm only just playing this now? o.o

Anywho. I think the walking (should be jogging) frames look strange, and so do her gliding frames, but other than that this is pretty good.

Also, you haven't updated the character bio in the OBJCTCFG to suit her new stats. I reckon her bio could be better anyway.

Sorry if this is unconstructive criticism. I don't know how you could improve some of the sprites.

The walking looks strange because it's different from what we're used to and the glide looks weird because I suck at making glide frames.
Also I just didn't change the Slow to Medium, and I can't think of a better bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back