• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Egg Base Eclipso

Status
Not open for further replies.

verifiaman

The master of verification.
Moderator Notice:
editing beta period expired, links removed
I'm back, with a new level! guaranteed mediocrity! This is a beta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, PLEASE get rid of forceskin. It is unbelievably annoying to be forced to play this thing through as Sonic.

Anyway, now for the level itself. The theme is okay in general, but most of the level needs some serious improvement in terms of layout, visuals, and gimmicks.

Fawfulfan said:
The theme is okay in general, but most of the level needs some serious improvement in terms of layout, visuals, and gimmicks.
Yes, SERIOUS improvements. Here is a little list:

• This level is a bit horrible odd.The buttons to open the doors are totally free of any challange, and this makes it a waste of time useless to the structure of the level.
  • Your conveyor belts are absurdly fast, make them more slow.
  • The token's location makes no sense, since Sonic can't get it.
  • The place behind the waterfall makes totally no sense, and the fence too.
  • The two colormaps that you tried to put in the last room(water path) are very odd, and I can't pass there with only those two hope hangs sectors.
  • You have too many rooms with absolutely nothing to do, put some emotion, some life to the level.

...When I download this, it calls it "s_seacity.wad" is that it? Also... 21mega for a single wad?! I guess the link isn't correct or something =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back