Sonic Boom: A new Sonic cartoon series, coming Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something about a poster I just saw on Tails' Channel. I thought it was pretty cool and I think it's real.

The Case of Jay Stroud.

EDIT: If the link redirects you to a Game Grumps video, sorry about that, I thought I had copied the link. Shouldn't be a problem now though.

Last edited:
tumblr_n6cb2hLiM01r3fk98o1_1280.png

tumblr_n6cawdqnzO1s9pusko1_1280.jpg

New renders. Oh, and this:
10354561_289750807850581_711044740_n.jpg

From the same guy that had the other poster.

I think the new character designs are cool and I can accept them as if this is a parallel universe to the one that houses the Sonic characters I know and love. I love the strong "Adventure" vibe I'm getting, though it is hard to let go of chaos emeralds. When I became a Sonic fan it was chaos emeralds that sealed the deal. Oh well. Maybe there will still be gems. I like my shiny translucent minerals.

who does not know who the new character is, her name is Sticks the badger. (Weird sounding name, That's my opinion.) She does look a bit of a certain character.

I never really said anything about Sticks the Badger because I had no clue weather it would be Marine the Raccoon or a new entity. Turns out it's a new character which I don't really mind. Her concept is pretty good and her voice actor is something new that I have not seen before anything Sonic related.

From what I've heard from a couple of my friends and Tails' Channel, that she might be TV Show exclusive but when I check Sticks' voice actor on IMDb, which is Nika Futterman, she is credited in both the TV Show and the video game so I still have my bets as her being a main character the player can play as in Sonic Boom or if not, she'll probably be a side character who sticks around in the HUB World giving Sonic and company advice or something like that.

Anyways, with E3 looming closer I can't wait to see SEGA and Sonic Team show off there best stuff.

How has nobody commented on Amy's really strange expressions in any of those pictures I posted? Everyone looks normal then she's just there with half closed eyes and some weird mouth.

10354561_289750807850581_711044740_n.jpg

From the same guy that had the other poster.

What. In. The. Actual. FUCK?!
I gotta say, what the HELL is Darth Vader doing there? Is he part of the cast? A new Egghead recruit? Is Darth Vader Sonic's... FATHER?! *dramatic music plays*

I gotta say, what the HELL is Darth Vader doing there? Is he part of the cast? A new Egghead recruit? Is Darth Vader Sonic's... FATHER?! *dramatic music plays*

Obviously, Big Red Button is working with me on the Walls of the Void.

My guess is some twelve year old with some Photoshop knowledge made this so he could go "HAY GUISE, VADER IN SANIC BOOM! LOLOLOLOLOL!". But then again, most people have enough common sense to immediately know it was a hoax, so more than likely my theory is completely bogus.

And Terra... I was thinking that same exact thing. I mean, I can understand it when she has that kind of expression AND she is glancing at Sonic, but when she's not.... it just looks... I dunno... weird to say the least.

Apparently that poster was meant to promote star wars...?
A member of another forum said:
I saw someone on the SSMB say that this could be used to promote Star Wars Battlefront. An odd way to promote that game, but it works.

One of the links for the Wii U is private...
Also, HYPE MODE ACTIVATED!

Oh my god. Seriously. OH MY GOD. This looks so cool to me. And I always liked Sonic's combat in SSBB! The combat is great for me. Forget downloading a Wii U emulator! I'll FREAKING BUY ONE JUST TO PLAY SONIC BOOM :D

Also, I already got used to the designs. I think that at least one slower Sonic
Game (what i mean is the difference between adventure and HOLDONEBUTTONTOWINADVENTURE) is really interesting. Sega already screwed up with a slower Sonic game (Sonic Laberynth AKA SLOWEST GAME EVER) but I think they hitted the spot this time around.

Anyways, hyped for Sonic Boom.

BTW, I'll watch Sonic Boom TV Show every time I can :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back