• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

GemPlanet Final Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superusuario said:
GemEarthBrandon said:
Uh, I need help with a sky image. I want a good Earth one that will fit my level.

That one looks bad, you need to expand the image size to 1024x1024 so it can fit all around.

Here is how it looks when I tried it.
srb20006.png

GemEarthBrandon, the netgames are really annoying me with the childish people flamming, spamming and role-playing and complaining about your mod.

I just wanted to say im done working with you on this(No offense) and if you decide to finish working on it, I perfer you not to release it, just keep it yourself.

If you just let people keep on talking about it, it's probaly doing nothing but throwing you off and maybe stopping you.

Just think about it.

Of course if he only keeps it to himself, there could possibly be more people on netgames getting mad and annoyed that you convinced him not to release it because we do all want it very badly, and that could be worse.

Just think about it ~desu.

Heh. Sorry. Don't realy want to make you angry. These forums are just kinda strict...

Also, for an earthy sky, I'll try to whip up something.

Gemmys Princess said:
GemEarthBrandon, the netgames are really annoying me with the childish people flamming, spamming and role-playing and complaining about your mod.

I just wanted to say im done working with you on this(No offense) and if you decide to finish working on it, I perfer you not to release it, just keep it yourself.

If you just let people keep on talking about it, it's probaly doing nothing but throwing you off and maybe stopping you.

Just think about it.

And who hyped it? GemEarthBrandon was only looking for feedback until you hyped it up. >_>

GemEarthBrandon said:
Superusuario said:
GemEarthBrandon said:
Uh, I need help with a sky image. I want a good Earth one that will fit my level.

That one looks bad, you need to expand the image size to 1024x1024 so it can fit all around.

Here is how it looks when I tried it.
<Image>
Ok...I made it 1024X1024 But it's huge!!!!I can PM it to you...To not make this 56k+.

Making a big project, showcasing it on forums, and advertising on forums, but then just simply keeping the project to yourself is a bit selfish, don't you think? No matter what, there can be childish people flaming and begging for anything. Just because you don't like certain people, you don't have a reason to not let them download your mod.

Gemmys Princess said:

Hi Gemmy, nice to meet you again here.

I have to say: you forgot people who are NOT "flamming, spamming and role-playing and complaining about" his mod.

Gemmys Princess said:

I think no one here needs to quit/keep anything...why? if someone is complaining about something, they are complaining about an UNFINISHED mod and asking for UNFINISHED things. Period.

I have to say (again ^^') this mod has a good artistic concept, a nice aesthetic, is not so linear as they said around, and so many effort was expended in (that's why: it's not worthwhile to stop it now). I'd guess this mod promises "interesting things" will come out with it. If something went wrong, I guess it'll be fixed soon.

If someone got the WAD file (because of "leak") this guy is very lucky.

Thanks Superusario but I don't want to steal your sky image. I found the one I was looking for. It just one problem; the palette on XWE changes the color and makes it looks very ugly. I guess i'll stick with the one I attempted to use at first.

Gemmys Princess said:
If you worked for him, you gotta take blame too.

And you were the one who hyped this up (which lead to flaming Karuno and the forum, and apologizing to either of them) when GEB was not here. In fact, he never hyped his mod himself.

Also, I'm curious: How exactly did you help GEB with the mod?

GemEarthBrandon said:
Thanks Superusario but I don't want to steal your sky image. I found the one I was looking for. It just one problem; the palette on XWE changes the color and makes it looks very ugly. I guess i'll stick with the one I attempted to use at first.
Which sky?Yours or mine?I can PM you another skies that i was gonna use to Superusuario's Domain(That is already canned)

The Dark Fox said:
Gemmys Princess said:
If you worked for him, you gotta take blame too.

And you were the one who hyped this up (which lead to flaming Karuno and the forum, and apologizing to either of them) when GEB was not here. In fact, he never hyped his mod himself.

Also, I'm curious: How exactly did you help GEB with the mod?

First of all she didn't on it for me, she worked on it with me and she did nothing but helped me program some SOC actions and finished off some of my levels while I was gone.

I can't even get anything done now since the wiki is down. It probaly would had been quite finished.

You know whats nonsense? A manual of linedef actions and soc programming should had came along with Doombuilder and XWE; it could had been pretty much easier for me.

Superusuario said:
GemEarthBrandon said:
Which sky?Yours or mine?I can PM you another skies that i was gonna use to Superusuario's Domain(That is already canned)

Not badly yours but horribly mines.

This is how the sky looks:

srb20006-1.png

You see how the blurry the image looks and it's flipped sideways.

Thats the reason that makes me want to remove it.

I'll probaly stick with SKY96 or the backup image that surrounds it.[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back