PSOBB Help (auto close upon opening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
PSOBB US Will not start even though I meet the minimum for everything except video. I've tried everything, including getting every version of DX9.

I don't get it :cry: Sonic Heroes runs fine on my PC, but PSOBB don't even start! :cry:

furyhunter600 said:
PSOBB US Will not start even though I meet the minimum for everything except video. I've tried everything, including getting every version of DX9.

I don't get it :cry: Sonic Heroes runs fine on my PC, but PSOBB don't even start! :cry:

See what I bolded? That's probably the reason..

Video requirements are there for a reason :/.

... and so began the journey of finding a new computer, when he suddenly remembers that his birthday is comin up in two months...

DIMENSION 9100!!!!!!!!!!!!

dell4me.com That PC fits my needs PERFECTLY!!!!

WOOT WOOT! WOOT WOOT!

Or, if you're a total hapless idiot who enjoys spends endless amounts of cash, get one of those ultra-powerful Alienware PCs that cost $3000+. They can run DooM III with all special crap enabled at very high resolutions at 80FPS, which I found somewhat funny because the human eye can't even detect images going that fast :roll:

You hurt me, Omega. You really hurt me.

*Goes to check his couch for spare change*

Building a computer is easy, you buy the parts and plug the things into where they fit ;P.

This is where "Building Computers for Dummies" comes in handy. It's very, very easy to do, you just need to know a few "dos" and "don't", check over your part selection with a techie (not that hard, either), and then slap 'em all together. Boom, computer.

I'd do it myself, but I lack funds.

I swear, it's the easiest thing ever..

Screw in what needs to be screwed in.
Plug in what needs to be plugged in (the colored wire should always face the power supply given that the chord has a colored wire.
Always stay grounded.

Shadow Hog said:
Boom, Computer

You'd actually be able to build a good portion of the computer with just that much. Not all of it, mind, unless you don't mind not having a top-of-the-line computer. But, you could get a cheap (perhaps not-so-good) case, a good mobo, perhaps an Athlon 64 3000+, some RAM and a small HD with just that much. I'd have to do the actual calculations; chances are the HD is out, but the rest are in.

This is assuming, of course, that you'll scavenge the mouse, keyboard, speakers and monitor for this new computer off whatever you have now.

I'd use my old hard drive, CD drive, floppy drive, sound card and the keyboard, mouse, etc. And spend all the money on a video card XD

Wait.. why would I build a new computer if I keep everything..

Where is my logic today?

It's not a new computer, in that case; it's an upgrade.

But if you're swapping mobos, using old HDs isn't a good idea unless they're the Slave drive.

The best computer for those unable to build their own would be to buy an eMachines computer with a Athlon 64 and an AGP slot, and just replace whatever cruddy videocard it had with a 6600GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back