• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blaze wad (Production after Kirby)

Which Ability should she have?

• Thok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thok/Homing

• Double Jump

• Hover

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you've all seen it from my last account's avatar. In case you haven't, here it is.

Please vote on the poll so I can decide her ability.

well you should do the effect she has on sonic rush well you could edit from chaos zero 64 espio wad (the jumping sprites) and put a flame behind that oh and make it hover

No, you can check my other account and it won't have temp banned or whatever, and yes this is me, Avi.

I just like Super Shadow.

Super Shadow said:
Ok you've all seen it from my last account's avatar. In case you haven't, here it is.

Please vote on the poll so I can decide her ability.
I think homing is better because on sonic 360 she do homing.

LOGAN THE WOLF said:
This can not end well

Also I think Avi is a beteter name, much more original

Also I think Blaze sould have homing, because she did homing in Sonic Rush

Ok guys... I think this topic is about what the ability for the Blaze wad should be, not whether you prefer Avi or Super Shadow.

I think that she should have a multiple-thok and when she spindashes that she leaves flames even if she doesn't have a fire shield.

Firetrail spindash is pretty much impossible unless you name your character 'nitemare' and put it in SRB2JTE.

I have a pretty neat Blaze S_SKIN and Charability that you can use. I'll go put the finishing touches on it and make a video. She spawns a spring in midair when she thoks, which dissappears when hit. You can edit it to explode if you want. Also there's no sprites for it, so maybe some flaming sprites?

I can so see Blaze being riddiculously overpowered though.

But it's really Burning Blaze, that's the official name of her 'Super' Form.

Also, you can't really soc having fireballs when you're super unless you make it affect all characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back