You people need to hear the truth! (AFD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MascaraSnake

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Pretty much exactly five years ago I discovered this community. I have seen the dev team's laziness and inability to accomplish anything even remotely close to an actual release, I have seen this community's mind-numbing stupidity, and I have seen the staff's attempts to silence every dissenting voice by means of ridicule, and when that doesn't work, bans. I will tolerate this no longer! It is time for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to be revealed! Here it is:

https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Sonic_Robo_Blast_2

Good grief Spiritcrusher, you're really bad at this AFD thing. If you're going to be melodramatic and crap, the props need to match what you're saying! This is just the normal update we were already planning to make to that page.

Sheesh, leave the joking to people with an actual sense of humor.

Last edited:
I heard STJr was going to make some quick cash by giving SEGA the 2.1 source code. Sure, die-hard fans won't notice a thing but now that we have the "truth" people with common sense will know not to give SEGA a single penny.

Sorry to rain on your parade but people who don't know about SRB2 yet must know this.

Last edited:
eneru.jpg

This is a most unexpected development!

Thank you for revealing the truth to us, Mr. SpiritCrusher.

I'm sure that from this point on, the devs will finally begin to get off their asses and work on this fan-game to make it a better experience for all those who actually enjoy this "thing".

(dohoho)

Is it bad that I sincerely agreed with 3/4ths of the "Content" section.

Is it bad that I sincerely agreed with 3/4ths of the "Content" section.
Yes, because the article is a joke and has no basis in reality whatsoever. Obviously, none of the so-called "flaws" that I divulge in the "content" section are real, they're just petty and shallow accusations made by people who don't know what real level design looks like. The article is a parody on the naysayers who simply don't understand the sheer perfection that is SRB2.

WIKI said:
The new guys waste their time with roleplaying rather than actually playing their game.
This is why I don't play online unless I'm testing something.

WIKI said:
And finally, the community is a bunch of lazy assholes.
Lol, I wonder what some people's reactions are like.

WIKI said:
it should come as no surprise that SRB2's online community attracts the worst of the worst. The average community member of this game is male, 10 years old, hosts roleplaying servers on the master server (if he can figure out how to forward his ports, which is unlikely) with his "original fancharacter" WAD, which is basically his alter ego shoehorned into the game with a ridiculous backstory and looking exactly like Sonic save for at most two superficial features (usually a different color and an arbitrary accessory like a hat)
LOL, I've seen this many times, quite annoying, when I was age 10 (5 years ago) I was never into making a custom sonic character because to me it wouldn't make any sense. I only like the main characters especially the modern ones.

Oh, another thing, a lot of people are moving on to the modern gameplay of sonic you guys should obviously know this because you are fans of the Sonic the Hedgehog games. So I would not be surprised if you get a lot of people asking for modern gameplay in srb2.

That article looks like it must have taken a while to write. Will this be included in the documentation distributed with future releases of the game? I doubt the game's very playable if people don't know these things.

Well, all I can say is that, April Fools everone. But
No,
Really. Just really. I laughed reading that.
You just made my day. :)

Last edited:
I just want to trolololo the wiki page for some reason...

...But i'll not.

Anyways Good Job SpiritCrusher for putting this! How long did it take to write it? (just asking,no sarcasm)

It might take me twenty minutes to do something like that. REALLY. One hour. Wait, today is april fools day. :) also, are you. Going to save a copy of that and quote it here, cause after
Today,
Its not really... You know,
April fools.

How original is this april fool, through it needs more nazis I laughed more than I should have. So that's the real secret of STJr behind this clumsy Sonic that waves his finger on the title screen. Never doubted of that. Also, hey, uguu~, one hour to make this mega englishish text with tones of weird words, but really, SpiritCrusher, weird words, sure will improve my own english.

No, let's be serious a moment, as much as you were when you decided to tell the truth. Thank you,
colossally
a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back