Favorite Video Game Item of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft, no problem when Tails gets six or seven hits on the Angel Island 2 boss at the beginning before falling into the pit.

I've done that a bunch of times myself. :P Tails can get in the way of some bosses, though. I have lost so many lives trying to beat Chemical Plant Zone's boss, just because Tails would make one jump on Eggman while I was bouncing off of him it like a trampoline, making Sonic fall into the pit and die. D:

Blue Warrior said:
Pfft, no problem when Tails gets six or seven hits on the Angel Island 2 boss at the beginning before falling into the pit.

It's all the more easy since you can control the completely invincible Tails (way to go on that one, sega.)

I have a new one, the wind ring thingy from the Klonoa series. A giant ring that shoots "Wind bullets" that inflates your foes, and then you can use said foe to jump higher or to throw at something? How can that not be awesome? (Beside the fact it cant slice toast)

Mastakirby said:
The pimp slap foam finger from saints row 2!

Oh god yes. Design-wise, it was better looking in Saint's Row 1, though. You just had a Pimp hat, so it was an actual pimp slap.

Either Screw Attack or the Blue Ball Thingy From Crash Team Racing.

Sonnarkku said:
Same here, but I also like the Magnum Revolver for Resident Evil 3 and the Shotgun for Silent Hill (for PS1).

I loved the Grenade Launcher From RE2 and the Riffle from Silent Hill.

I would honestly say the Franklin Badge from Mother 2/Earthbound.

It's way more useful than when it appeared in Brawl since Lightning based attacks are usually very devastating, and since the badge reflects any form of Lightning.

It's just an item you do not want to sell for most of the game.

Pokemon Diamond is pretty awsome. The new features like amity square, pal park, GTS, poketech, awsome music, and new evolutions, this makes Diamond an awsome pokemon game.

super said:
I have a new one, the wind ring thingy from the Klonoa series. A giant ring that shoots "Wind bullets" that inflates your foes, and then you can use said foe to jump higher or to throw at something? How can that not be awesome? (Beside the fact it cant slice toast)

Those are video game creatures... not items..
Unless. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back