Ash's Generic SRB2 Questions

Don't worry about him, Segmint. Let him has his fun of acting like an idiot. We don't care what he does as he knows that he doesn't want to be here anymore.

Sonict

EDIT: Ok, I forgive you this time, .hack Next time though, I may not.

Uh, the link doesn't work. Also, I can automatically find the values a another (faster) way. I just don't know how to perform the color remap.

Another one: I don't know how to edit the sprites with SOCs. Like, making a flag have more than one frame? Help plz

Nevermind.

Another question: I got this to work before, but I forgot how; How do I set a floating platform's movement to be paused until a linedef executor (Start Platform Movement) activates it?

Make a sector like a teleport sector. Just set a sector to the lindef executor type, tag it, and make it rase the floor. Thats how I do it.

What? That has nothing to do with I asked. I know how to make a control sector for a linedef executor, but I don't know how to make it automatically stop the platform movement on load.

Let's see now. If I were you, I'd make the floating platform like you would normally, but no floating platform special. Then when you execute your linedef, you'd want to tag line 127 (your start platform executor) to your control sector in the middle.

Of course, I'm probably wrong, seeing as how I've never actually used this bad boy myself...

It works. I just tried it.

Of course, it's adjustable speed, which means you might need to tinker around with it a bit.

I'd really love it if someone could tell me how to perform a color remap on XWE... It's driving me crazy, and I really need to know how.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back