Download link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4bmb5b
Pictures
srb20009wz0.png

srb20011uk7.png

srb20008iw4.png

srb20009ld6.png

These were taken in Pretty Srb2, The second picture had Fog on,
A simple wad, surprised no one has made it and realesed it,though many people start to make it, this is my one

I like the fact you made dark super sonic. He is like the regular super sonic only you don't need the 7 emeralds to get him. I noticed a few bugs though.
1) When he dies he is regular sonic
2)He is only available in multiplayer
I don't know if they are bugs or not but if they are please fix them.

Dark Sonic. No super in the name.
And he has no eye pupils for god sake.

Problem:Noobs will add this character to play as him in dark areas so you can't see them, this was the reason black was removed and I hope noobs don't use this wad to beat people unfairly..

But either way nice was..

For anyone who has Shuffle's Link model, they can just turn MD2 drawing on to remedy the problem, I think.

I like it. I could fix it so that he can be in one player, let me know if you want me to. Also I think he looks liek that because dark supersonic is just a black supersonic so he just took supersonic and made him black.

He dosen't change color. This makes capture the flag very confusing.
Please add more sprites. I counted about seven sprites from behind. :cry:

Ah, so I'm not the only one that thinks Super Sonic's standing/walking sprites look dumb? Might wanna remove the Super Form, though. Its way, way too overused. Keep it a bit special, will ya? A red Super Dark Super Sonic is just too dumb for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back