Purity Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bright Colours

srb21103 said:
You could brighten this level up by using LWATER and some of the nice Hidden Palace Zone textures and flats.

It's not supposed to be bright. It's supposed to be a little soothing. I wanted it to look slightly dark so that it's more calm. And I am not using Hidden Palace textures.

Re: Re: Bright Colours

You should add a waterfall where the little lake joins into the big one.
Also, what's with the Deep Sea Zone Water Floor?

BUMPing my own topic, but I recently started a Christmas version of this. With a Christmas tree, presents, the lake is frozen and it cracks and breaks, and snow piles to slow you down.

Oh, and snowmen.

It was already released but on another forum, called the SRB2 Wad base come on in!

Wind, that was a BETA. Privatly released because I know that SRB2 Wadbase is small, and I wanted some opinions. So far, no one has cared, so I don't know what to fix. XD

The wad base isn't that small it has it's share of users. 63 users to be exact.
And Christmas lake I don't think it's a beta, I think it's just another fun map to play in but that's my opinion.

Wind said:
The wad base isn't that small it has it's share of users. 63 users to be exact.
And Christmas lake I don't think it's a beta, I think it's just another fun map to play in but that's my opinion.

I don't think you can say if it's a beta or not Wind. You can't, you didn't make the level. And yes, the Wadbase is small. 63 users is not alot.
I'll release it here when I am done. KK? Good.

Wow, I have to say I love the layout of this level... All it needs now is a little of a sloped shoreline for the lake... Other than that, I give this a 9.5/10.

The christmas version has to be my favorite.

The only thing I did not like about it was that it didn't use a unique combination of textures like the original did. The same CEZ textures might have worked, but you already told me why you didn't go with it.

tyrzi said:
sorry but i got migraine looking this wad. but it looks really cool if textures are not same.

Ummm... I don't really understand that quite...

Anyways, I might use a custom texture on Christmas Lake, make a frozen looking CEZ texture. I dunno.

Nathan Speed said:
tyrzi said:
sorry but i got migraine looking this wad. but it looks really cool if textures are not same.

Ummm... I don't really understand that quite...

Anyways, I might use a custom texture on Christmas Lake, make a frozen looking CEZ texture. I dunno.
it's ok if you don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back