Emerald Coast for 1.09.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't emerald coast complete like in SADX? Its like half the whole level. Where the end sign is, there should be a cave that leads further trough the level.

You can use the visually working slopes :D! I know that they work for fofs! so try it out.

Super mystic sonic said:
Why isn't emerald coast complete like in SADX? Its like half the whole level. Where the end sign is, there should be a cave that leads further trough the level.

I said:
2. No, the second part of Emerald Coast will not be made (unless you do it yourself!). It didn't exist back in XMAS v0.96 and I'm not going to make it exist now.

Super mystic sonic said:
Because the rest of the level is 90% slope. :/

In the original Emerald Coast, playing as the uber-leet if incompletely sprited Knuckles, I found a second, I repeat, second exit post!!! Now with screenshots!!!

srb20013.png

Jurai_Madman said:
In the original Emerald Coast, playing as the uber-leet if incompletely sprited Knuckles, I found a second, I repeat, second exit post!!! Now with screenshots!!!

srb20013.png

Ehh, everyone knows about that exit.

GCFreak said:
Jurai_Madman said:

srb20013.png

What did it lead to in the original then?

I believe it led to the final boss in XMAS.

Try going to that location in the more recent Emerald Coast. Well, not specifically that location, but near it...

Jurai_Madman said:
GCFreak said:
Jurai_Madman said:

srb20013.png

What did it lead to in the original then?

... XMAS 0.96's GFZ1. You Fail :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back