Hosting server Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flasher

Hello everybody, I'm new here in the forum but already played SRB2 since 2005, but after five years out of the game, decided to return. With better and faster Internet. But I'm having trouble staying on my server. It appears in MasterServer but nobody comes in, some my friends said he would not appear on servers selection list within the game, although he is appearing in MasterServer. :(

9ENUNkX.png

In the Master Server site it appears those error icons, I suppose it has something to do with the problem, I wanted to know how to fix it.

Basically, if you can't port-forward, you can't make other computers communicate with yours, and if other computers can't communicate with yours, you can't host a server for other computers to communicate with.

Unfortunately did not yield anything right , the internet is via radio , I can not access the modem. Somento the network administrator , but as it's all improvised, it will be difficult and time consuming it solve opening the modem doors for me . You have any other way to solve this ?

You need to access the modem control panel to do that. If you can't get the security key, then you can't forward your ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back