Gargoyle v3.1(gargoyle.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular sprites are staying the same. I don't even know if Motor is making them animated, but I'm fine either way.

I like that of a static Gargoyle. Making it to move his "limbs" will be... Strange.
Anyway, what's that WAD inside Gargoyle's RAR file named "Gargoyletest"?

I like that of a static Gargoyle. Making it to move his "limbs" will be... Strange.
Anyway, what's that WAD inside Gargoyle's RAR file named "Gargoyletest"?

There's a Gargoyletest in it? Oh that was a copy I used to test changes. oops. Lemme fix that.

*Rave party start!!!*...
In all seriousness, this will be interesting to start playing with when Friday hits. After all, I have no weekday privileges.
I hate school life.

Yeah, a very good party! Even Gargoyle without his glow is happy doin' the Harlem Shake! (Ironically)

8vAvq.gif

I hate schooling, too.

I did that. That doesn't happen for me at all...
It happened to me, too. I'm running on Windows XP, but I think the problem may just be adding multiple addons at once. Doing that has crashed the game for me on several occasions...
%5Bbug-wad%5D%20gfz1%20gargoyle%20respawn.gif

Last edited:
Alright, I found out what's causing that. It happens if you hold down Custom 3 if you only have rings for one nuke. I'm working on finding a fix but so far, no luck.
EDIT: Found a fix! Download the new update to no longer kill yourself with nukes :D
EDIT2: Download it one more time if you already downloaded it. Found a slight problem that I just fixed.

Last edited:
Okay I'm going to say this right now.

Out of all the jokewads I've seen, both for SRB2 and for any other Doom-based game (that's a big area!), this is hands-down one of the funniest.

I'll definitely be playing around with this when I get the chance.

You can still be killed while getting crushed by a crusher.
Thumbnail below.

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 611
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back