I am sorry but another question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I can't get past Special stage four with Sonic. * puts up flame shield.* I just want to play as Super Sonic out of the level Sonic into Dreams and I can't find Super Sonic sprites in the Srb.srb file or Sonic.plr. Sonic.plr only has Super Sonic standing and it doesn't even have the skin_1 file.

Cheating is bad.

There are a few ways to get around the anti-cheat in 1.08, but you should have real trouble trying it in 1.1 ^_~

You know, you'll have more entertainment value out of the game if you don't try to cheat.

Why haven't you given us a yellow Sonic as a Super Sonic replacement yet?

*beamed by Waddle Doo*

I played Sonic into Dreams. I beat it. Only thing I have to do now is to play as Super Sonic. I could probaly get the emblems with Sonic if I could edit his character by giving him the ability to fly. Then though I would have to do level number 5 and that was tough with Tails.

All of the emblems are more than possible. I can't wait 'til 1.1 and the lack of cheating that will somehow arise ^_^

Not at all. The game data from old files can be imported into 1.08, so any cheats in 1.01 through 1.04 will still work in this one. That's why 1.08 wasn't made cheat-proof: it would force everyone to unlock everything again. 1.1 will hopefully have new single player stuff, so we can make everyone unlock everything and they won't complain (or at least, if they do complain, I can tell them to shut up and feel good about it).

a441 said:
Not at all. The game data from old files can be imported into 1.08, so any cheats in 1.01 through 1.04 will still work in this one. That's why 1.08 wasn't made cheat-proof: it would force everyone to unlock everything again. 1.1 will hopefully have new single player stuff, so we can make everyone unlock everything and they won't complain (or at least, if they do complain, I can tell them to shut up and feel good about it).
That and the fact that you CAN cheat the special stages with putting bind l "startrings 400" in the autoexec.cfg and pressing l. lmao, that's how I unlocked everything again (for some reason my gamedata.dat wouldn't import. :x )

In 1.09, startrings will only work in netgames you're hosting, unless the super-secret debug mode no one knows about anymore is activated.

a441 said:
In 1.09, startrings will only work in netgames you're hosting, unless the super-secret debug mode no one knows about anymore is activated.
WHAT IS IT? I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE IT WAS VERY VERY USEFULL TO LEVEL MAPPERS! GAH! GAH! GAH! It even displayed the player statistics on the right of the screen! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs around, and cries*

Don't worry, the debug you're used to will be back correctly in 1.1. The uber-supersecret one will have a lot more features, that's all, like letting you cheat =P

Yes, and everyone whined, including me...typing in that cheat for debug is crappy when I have binds that prevent me from doing it. Basically, the information on the XYZ display is actually useful to level designers, so we need to have a publicly accessable version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back