Cheat list and Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-star

now Known as Player 1.1
can someone give me an complete (or almost complete list) of in game cheats that I can use?
also what does noclip and god do?

Why don't you figure it out for yourself?

Or, even better, go beat the game legitimately instead of cheating. You know, there really isn't much point (or fun) in cheating to get through the game.

jrose05 said:
There are no cheats for SRB2 only debug commands. When you try to cheat with the debug commands the game will say to you can not unlock stuff in a modified game. I did make a few hack for SRB2 and you can use them to cheat. You can find them here.
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=2984&start=0

Why do you keep bringing up that topic!? D: I will have to speak with SSN about adding in extra CE protection :/

I had one. But I used it on the first ver of SRB2 my computer crashed tho... I'm not compleatley sure if I got all the chaos emeralds or not......

There are many secrets in this game!
Many of which drive some peeps insane!
Why we try to cheat in a really good game?
Just suck like crap and it makes you look lame!

Chaos said:
Vibrant Vandetta Zone is the best secret in the game.

Extreme failure.

It's Vibrant Vendetta Zone! If you don't even understand the joke, it's best to just forget about trying to repeat it for 'lulz'. We have enough confusion about the freaking god menu/ultimate cheat already, right? All it gets us is more and more noobs asking, "OMFG HOW DO I GO TO VIBRNT VANDETA ZONE?!?!?!" or "how do i upgrade my computer to load the ultimate cheat????????????????????????????". Doesn't it get annoying? Or is it worth the quick laugh you get for doing so?

I never said joking was bad (in fact, I love jokes). All I said was that you were doing it wrong.

Seriously, you had to have some thoughts or predictions that what you said could invoke more spamming about 'cheats' in SRB2. I know the problems and annoyances have died down a lot so far, but more and more rumors about obviously fake secrets in SRB2 are only going to reinstate that problem. As much as I love jokes and being annoying, I'd rather not go through the mass 'cheat help' topics again. Isn't there another thing to joke about?

I said:
There are many secrets in this game!
Many of which drive some peeps insane!
Why we try to cheat in a really good game?
Just suck like crap and it makes you look lame!
Jazz said:
"Game" and "insane" don't rhyme.

Otherwise, good try.

It's called slant rhyme. The sounds don't match perfectly but are extremely similar. (gaim) (insayn) <- pronounciation emphasization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back