Question about the ultimate cheat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what the general public WANTS you to think. In reality, you need to run it on a Commodore 64.

Acually, Mystic and Draykon, your both right...

You need a a force-flux peripheral attached to your Commodore 64

GCFreak is right. It's even in the source. But, most people want you to think it does something with a setup that a) doesn't exist, or b) SRB2 doesn't run on.

Protonic Basic v.1 said:
Whenever I play Srb2 and I select the ultimate cheat in the secrets menu, my game crashes. Why is that?
Because there is no ultimate cheat. Doesn't matter what people say, they're messing with you.

It has to run on 64-bit Windows, otherwise it causes an integer overrun.

I'll Begin said:
No, no you're all wrong. It only works on the on-board computers of Martian spacecraft.
Oh, so I can use it then, right? To Protonic Basic V.1, the Ultimate Cheat is so powerful that your puny computer cannot withstand the awesome and raw might that it possesses...

Thats odd.

All I have to do is press Alt-F4 to access leet hax!

But that might be because I can't afford a force-flux peripheral, nor can I find a Commodore 64...

SSNTails said:
It has to run on 64-bit Windows, otherwise it causes an integer overrun.

This is true, I ran it on 64-bit XP and 64-bit Vista and got a result both times.

The cheat is awesome, it gives you a direct link to 1.1 and gives you slopes and loops :D

[offtopic]Whoever created that needs to lower down the volume. Mine was high, and my ears almost bleeded.[/offtopic]

It hasn't been decided, let's just say it's too powerful for the game, crashing it.

Stop lying.

We all know you REALLY need a force-flux peripheral attached to a Commoder 64 built into a Martian space craft to run it.

It's a CyberDemon trapped in a glitch because he teported. Run a marine crasher with a CyberDemon stuck in it, and you'll find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back