Connection blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasa

Ok, I tried to join game and the game is blocked. I waited along time and nothing. I had somehow to turnoff the game, but I can't. Then I restarted computed thinking it's going to work, but it's the same. Is something wrong with connection? Is there some way to fix it?

You could of been banned by Logan_GBA for not following the Master Server rules. Please check the ban list.

SRB2 Guy said:
You could of been banned by Logan_GBA for not following the Master Server rules. Please check the ban list.
Sometimes it can connect to the master server.

Try not to double post, and it happens when the netgame doesn't exist, or the maximun number of players is reached. Oh, and you can press 'ESC' to get out.

Hope I helped,

Hannah xx

Hannyness said:
Try not to double post, and it happens when the netgame doesn't exist, or the maximun number of players is reached. Oh, and you can press 'ESC' to get out.

Hope I helped,

Hannah xx
Nothing happents when I press ESC. And I am talking about the "JOIN GAME" option.

Konda

I think i know. It might be that your computer internet is messed up, meaning that you cant go to some web sites. Who reported me was it you SRB2 GUY? Because you come to my server and boss me around.

I am the fastest star hedgehog! I am SuperSonicStar!

SuperSonicStar* said:
I think i know. It might be that your computer internet is messed up, meaning that you cant go to some web sites. Who reported me was it you SRB2 GUY? Because you come to my server and boss me around.

I am the fastest star hedgehog! I am SuperSonicStar!
Yeah, yesterday it wont go on this site, it says "the webpage might be removed or changed the name". It's not like that but it's similar, the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back