Wheelie Rider Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally apologise for this sitting in submissions for three weeks. That is absolutely unacceptable, but due to personal reasons I just haven't had an opportunity to properly run submissions for a while.

This is a pretty cute character wad though, a few issues with how large the sprite is while on the wheelie. Still playable though.

Let me give this one a slight critique.

Ahem.

Visually, Kirby kind of bothers me. I know he's round, but when he bounces up and down, his shading seems to stay in place? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Another thing that gets me is that while I know he's pink, his feet don't feel nearly dark enough. Maybe it's an issue with the palette but whatever. The Wheelie is my biggest complaint. The reason why this is, is because while the sprites are somewhat decent, it has like no animation to it. Something simple like smoke coming out of the back would have been nice.

The ability also seems out of place.

That said, fixing the bouncing shading, the feet, and the wheelie if you can. This would be a really cool wad for me if it had not been for these things.

Wow! I would've been happy with a normal Kirby wad, but this is awesome too! His feet should be a little more red, I think. He also needs to be a bit more pink.

Wow! I would've been happy with a normal Kirby wad, but this is awesome too! His feet should be a little more red, I think. He also needs to be a bit more pink.

I would also be happy with a normal kirby too. The wheelie rider kirby looks like this should be in Srb2 Kart. The running sprites must be changed to a normal running sprites not wheelie rider because the sprites get jumpy between the walking sprites and the running sprites when you slow down the running speed. And maybe the size of the sprites are a little to big but that's because of the wheelie rider sprite. But overall the wad is good. Try to make a normal kirby though I would love to see that.

Last edited:
I would also be happy with a normal kirby too. The wheelie rider kirby looks like this should be in Srb2 Kart. The running sprites must be changed to a normal running sprites not wheelie rider because the sprites get jumpy between the walking sprites and the running sprites when you slow down the running speed. And maybe the size of the sprites are a little to big but that's because of the wheelie rider sprite. But overall the wad is good. Try to make a normal kirby though I would love to see that.

I was thinking I should make kirby, but I think it would be better with Soul the Wolf making a normal kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back