Status
Not open for further replies.

marioman

Here we have a character i have made from the Mario RPG Sprites:

a '3d' (rendered sprites) yoshi

Download Yoshi: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z831md

Screenshots
srb20001.png

It's not against the rules(I think), but most people here just don't like them. AKA, you don't have to remove the link.

this wad looks cool *downloads* Ill try it out and tell you if its good or not.....*Plays as yoshi*......well...The spinning is fine but it can use a little work, because when this yoshi jumps it turns into an egg.But he's supposed to jump differently.For example in super smash bros. melee he jumps strait up.. Other than that good job!

Yoshi turns into an egg, eh? Sounds like this wad has stolen sprites from other yoshis...

But when this yoshi jumps and turns into an egg it looks like it's on the ground even download it and jump with this yoshi.....If it looks like its sitting on the ground reply to this post

marioman said:
even download it and jump with this yoshi.....If it looks like its sitting on the ground reply to this post[/quote said:
what do you mean?

He means that when yoshi jumps he is not actualy jumping, just standing or turning into a egg, I think.

Looks pretty good. I'll try it. *downloads*

Edit:
marioman said:
Here we have a character that I made
You made by yourself? Without Any sprite rips or anything? riiiight. Pretty easy to tell this is from Super Mario RPG.

marioman said:
I meant I put it together using mario rpg sprites, i thought everyone would understand that, lol, sorry
Then it's a sprite rip, which is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back