SA2 Style shadow wad UPDATE (SA2shadow.wad)SUPER FORM!!!!

is this a good wad/SOC?

• Bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good wad, bad SOC.

• Good SOC, bad wad.

• This completley sucks.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thok item isn't tranperent because, I use the smoke trail sprites. Using those, makes the trail behind shadow last longer as it dose in SA2. What I could do though is edit the sprites transperentcey on SOC edit, then it would be more transperent I guess.

Its also not compatible with next gen, depending on how you add the soc. When I try the runsoc it spaws sonic's like tailz said, when I add it it dose the exact opisit and works perfectly.The one for all the charaters is done, But is not released yet. Oh and depending on the order you add this with other mods and stuff that uses socs, it'l work differently. The SA2 soc will be released later on today. It will only be for use without sa2shadow added, and will only work with characters that have the same color spin trail as they are.

Look. haven't you learned that SOCs are most of the time NOT compatible with other SOCs or mods? Especially when the SOCs spawn certain things. You can't blame SF94 for that. Blame the fact that there's no "remove <SOC/wad/mod>" function in console.

Can you fix the Super Form? When I jump he's black with yellow streaks. Also, why did you make it the Topaz version and not Silver like in SA2?

I'll Begin said:
mardic said:
He also dosen't fly like Super Sonic but I still like it.
It's COMPLETELY impossible to give a character wad both Thok and Super Float when they go super (unless you use an EXE, I guess.). You can only have one or the other.

Could make it a JTE addon! Super Sonic on JTE has thok and Super Float!

Super mystic sonic said:
You can't blame SF94 for that. Blame the fact that there's no "remove <SOC/wad/mod>" function in console.

No, blame the fact that there really can't be a DELFILE command. It's been attempted before. It'd take a whole bunch of work for very little payoff. I was a major supporter of DELFILE myself. But after seeing how much it didn't work, I acknowledged how impractical it was.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Also, why did you make it the Topaz version and not Silver like in SA2?
I once read somewhere that Shadow's super form was only silver in the Dreamcast SA2 due to a visual glitch. Which explains why he's more of a "champagne" colour in SA2B and Shadow The Hedgehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back