Tortured Planet v9 (scmrtf_TorturedPlanet-v9.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of workarounds, but they are all either tough to engineer or would cause the pipes to spew at different speeds, which I'm pretty sure would be even harder on the player than the current arrangement.

There was one solid, reliable workaround I thought up for 1.09.4, but I think 2.0 changed how the effect was handled so it doesn't work anymore. It really sucks.

SC made me remember when I had a SNES, and I played Donkey Kong. I liked the stage Minecart Carnage, that features the same situations he is saying, but just with slight changes, like the minecart falls when it reaches a broken part of the rails, or an enemy comes in a minecart towards the player to collide with him and drive him out. Good memories. And good idea, Spirit Crusher. I suggest, for hazards on the rails, broken pipes spewing slime, or spikes coming out of the walls, or something with dynamite. That would be really cool. But FFF, Why did you put that rumbling platforms? They should at least fall down on the slime. The just rumble, and that is a silly thing. Isn't a kind of linedef special to make them fall timedly when touched to give the sensation that the platform lost the balance?
Anotha thing: The Level Select stuff is because I ended TP totally and my badges were only Tails's level select. That's awful!

All right, just got 8.4 out. It solves the problems addressed about 8.3, and IIRC it does one or two other tiny things.

Fawfulfan, when do you think that version 9 will come out?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

The bright side of everything is that I'm using athe SMV2.wad, that turns all ring boxes into Super Monitors, for all characters. It will be easier to acquire emblems with Sonic.

This is honestly the best level pack I've seen yet, I'd say it compares to or is even better than the original Srb2 pack. My only complaint is, why doesn't it have it's own music? I mean, sure, the Mystic Real stuff is nice music, but I think a level pack this good needs its own. What do you think, Fawfulfan?

Well, I kind of like the current songs, but feel free to offer me some custom music.

Ok, I'm working on Flame Conduit Zone and Sunshine Atoll Right now, and when I finish them, I'll send them to you to see what you think.

Finally, after about 3 times saying it and 3 times being ignored, music is going to be made for this mod. I'm simply overjoyed =P.

Kim, I don't know when version 9 will come out. Therefore, I can't answer your question. Also, I said I might be open to custom music. I might just as well scrap this whole idea. I'll have to hear the proposed custom music before I come to any final decisions.

Also, I said I might be open to custom music. I might just as well scrap this whole idea. I'll have to hear the proposed custom music before I come to any final decisions.

Yeah, I'm aware of that, I'm just saying I'm making a few, and if you like these I'll make more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back