Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a result, I say "I tell ya what" (more like 'hwat' amirite) in Hank's voice a lot.
how can you live with yourself

1. I'm generally considered insane due to my behavior.
2. I'm sensitive to paranormal activity. (Seen, heard, interacted with ghosts)
3. I role-play. (Look for the IAm thingy on Youtube, and inb4 roleplay is gay.)

For some reason, when I hear music from an old game like SA's Emerald Coast, I feel nostalgic although I've never played such games (Sadly ;-;).

-My memory fails me, because I now see alot of things that I also do/have, but I didn't write them in my first post.
-I could read before I could speak.
-I never cry of emotion. I do sometimes cry about pain, but that's very rare.
-I always look pretty bored, even if I'm not.
-I was pretty hyperactive while young, but now I'm pretty silent.
-My voice can go pretty low, but pretty high too. While singing, I always sing too low.
-I don't really like Sonic games that much, but SRB2 is my favourite videogame.
-I absolutely hate show-offs. That's why I hate my current class.
-My drawing talent has extremely dropped since the last years.

That's all. (for now...)

-I could read before I could speak.
-I always look pretty bored, even if I'm not.
-My voice can go pretty low, but pretty high too. While singing, I always sing too low.
-I absolutely hate show-offs. That's why I hate my current class.
-My drawing talent has extremely dropped since the last years.
All the stuff in this quote.

• Something is wrong with me, we just don't know what it is.
  • 85% of my school makes fun of me for being on the computer too much, 5% don't care, and the other 10% hates me because I got back at all of them somehow.
  • I have a folder dedicated entirely to forkbombs.
  • I know how to bypass my school's security system and get into important system files.
  • I hacked my computer at an old school to give me full admin privilages.
  • I hate Call of Duty, and I'm proud of it.
  • I laugh at things that I know aren't funny.
  • I enjoy provoking people who tend to get angry easily just because I can.
  • I have some sort of immunity to the flu and other diseases, since I've been around plenty people that have had it and never got it since I was 6.

Odd things about myself? Let's see...

I'm 17 and still pick my nose
I barely eat any kind of food
I literally sleep in the corner of my kitchen
I think the Earth element, when used properly, can only be defeated by the Water element
I love sexual jokes, and my favourite one is sucking suggestively on a hotdog
I make friends extremely easily, but I hate being around people
My voice gives me super strength! (It sounds to me like I can do that perfectly, but I'd need someone else's opinion on it, since our eardrums vibrate when we talk making us sound different to ourselves)
I know a metric ton of useless facts, but I can never remember any one of them unless a situation requiring that fact pops up

Last edited:
I have Asperger's syndrome, I tend to bite my nails, and I also freak out at the smallest, most insignificant things.

I peformed a Spongebob song at my school talent show, I pretend toy airplanes are real and I watch the History channel.

Last edited:
- I'm a furry. :V I prefer to think of myself as one of the saner (yes, they exist. I think.) ones.

- I refuse to wear orange. I'd rather be nude, and I hate being nude.

- At one point, I had a 3DO. Had to sell it for a new hard drive, though.

- I actually like Sonic Unleashed. C'mon, compared to the crap Sonic's been in recently, it's pretty much S&3K. Being a God of War fan gives me a resistance (but not an immunity) to boredom from the werehog bits.

- I can't draw. At all. At ALL.

- I used to get angry when people called Robotnik Eggman. I don't any more, but Robotnik will still always be the superior name.

Last edited:
I don't see why you would be angry when people call Robotnik Eggman. Heck, that's always his name in the Japanese games.

I don't see why you would be angry when people call Robotnik Eggman. Heck, that's always his name in the Japanese games.

Well, that's why I put this in the topic about ODD things, isn't it? :P Besides, I like my Robotnik threatening, and Eggman just sounds dumb. But, that's just me, so...

- I actually like Sonic Unleashed. C'mon, compared to the crap Sonic's been in recently, it's pretty much S&3K. Being a God of War fan gives me a resistance (but not an immunity) to boredom from the werehog bits.

Well, to be perfectly honest, it wasn't a terrible game in the first place. The sense of speed and the sheer look and feel of the Day levels in the Wii and 360 versions were awesome. It was mainly the werehog for it's slow and repetitive gameplay that dragged it down. That, and the fact that the day levels repeated themselves with different missions each time. Not enough variety. But I'd rather no turn this into a "no ur rong" topic.

Anyway, I'm a really, REALLY picky eater, I hate anything that has coffee, I blurt out things as soon as I think about them, and I can't stand anything that isn't perfectly aligned. I'm very impulsive, and I tend to "leap before I look" if you know what I mean. I often say things that make people cringe and don't realize how dumb it was until about 5 seconds later, when I'm like "...Fuuuuuu-". I also am an extreme grammar Nazi, and hate it when people don't type correctly.

Anyway, you get the general idea.

My dorm neighbors three doors down play the most annoying music, ever, when everybody has settled down in their rooms for the night. Mostly it's either muzak-grade easy-listening, effeminate boy bands or bad techno remixes of good songs. Minutes ago, they played a watered-down version of "Witch Doctor".

I like to think of myself as a pretty tolerant guy, but I'd be lying if I denied that the URGE TO KILL isn't rising.

So yeah, I have odd neighbors.

Also, Half-Life 2's Ravenholm scares me to death.

Last edited:
Odd things? God, I could just say me, but that's too blunt... Weeelll...

• I'm 16.
  • I'm still 5'7".
  • I only weigh around 110 lbs.
  • I adore cats.
  • I am still somewhat afraid of the dark.
  • I almost died at 11 months of age due to being diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
  • I've played Sonic since I was 3; beat Sonic 1 100% at 4.
  • My first game was Super Mario World at 2 years of age.
  • I still like the old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. (Laugh if you must)
  • I draw very oddly, not like any normal artist.
  • I love hearing it raining. (I picture my dream landscape a wide field with a few scattered trees, wind blowing the leaves and blades of grass around with a beautiful lake reflecting the moonlight in the middle of it all).
  • I am paranoid at night. I constantly hear noises and get freaked out.
  • I stopped using a nightlight two years ago.
  • I sleep with my covers over my head, unintentionally.
  • I'm addicted to cheesy foods; can't help it, I was raised that way!
  • I have NO fetishes, which is uncommon nowadays.
  • I have a few pet peeves, some of which are people who are posers, people talking while I talk (if I started it then they came in), and liars, ESPECIALLY liars.

And to spare you any more eyestrain I'll stop there. But hoo boy, I could list many more if I really felt like it...

I often eat pizza before bed.
I am a big fan of sonic.
I usually eat things in less than 1 minute.
I like watching invader zim.
And i have sonic, shadow and tails plushies.
I've got more but its alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back