Cape Cod Demo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • What is the difference in this version? I can't find any new levels, nor any changes to the old ones.
  • Please provide a download without all this music as an attachment. I personally really don't like download 40 MB when a lot of it is music.

Well thiis will be changing when I get the chance. There is a lava reef. Just find it. Also there will be a demo 4 some time next week. Also there are 2 new badniks in acz and erz. There are eagles in the next Bolt Gardens.

As for the music, it is going into zones being made.

As for the music, it is going into zones being made.
What I mean is that you should provide a version without all the music for those who don't want it.

EDIT: Now the file even crashes when I want to play the first level.

Last edited:
I did not get this bug. Did I give the wrong link? Did it work before?

Last edited:
Yea. I had other demos. I also had my old Sonic Gold in here. I drew blueprints when I was 8 or 9. Then I made a few more plans a last year. Unfortanatly I lost the old plans. So when I made lava reef (map21 i think) I had to make my own version.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Got 3 levels being made. They are:

1. Pumpkin Castle 1 (outer)
2. Lava Reef 2! (race to the top or burn)
3. Coral Paridise 1 (water parts)

zvf38.png

14o7p12.png

5fp0xz.png

Releases October 31st.

Forget the above post. Cape Cod will not die. However I got to remake all of what I had planned.

Last edited:
Aren't there too many rocks in the last screenshot? The only safe way trough I can see now is jumping out of the place near lava and thoking to the second stair (as sonic)... Which is also filled with too many rocks =X.
Edit: Also ontopic, in the slime base zone there are some enemies that aren't postioned right, making them not follow you because theyre turned backwards, making:
1. It makes me confused at those places, I usually go trough paths the enemies STARE at me, so I know I'm not going the wrong way.
2. It just makes them super easy to get killed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back