mt_GreenHillCave Remaked Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratzean

This is the Remake of my "GreenHillCave" Map of v 1.09.4 for the new SRB2 Version! The Map have a new object placement and some of the objects are removed (like the soniccastle map). Some of the Weapons have a better placement.

The map have big rooms (and hidden passages), to play good "Hide and Seek"!

Update 1: I have repeat the deaf-settings of the rings and weapons!

Info: The Pictures are old from a 1.09.4 version! My Remake have flowers, one or two new passages and little appletrees! And on the map are some gargoyles!

Update (25.10.2009): I have fixed a little error in the map, when you are climbing with knuckles!

Attachments

• 13.37.11.jpg
    13.37.11.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 13.37.52.jpg
    13.37.52.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 439
  • 13.38.32.jpg
    13.38.32.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 350
  • 13.38.56.jpg
    13.38.56.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 397
  • mt_GreenHillCave.zip
    86.9 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
One problem I'm seeing with all of these maps (including the Block Fort map that I should have probably looked over more before moving it) is that none of the rings are deafed.

Also, 1.09.4 maps don't really translate too well to v2.0. I'd really recommend making maps that are specifically designed for v2.0

I suppose the maps have merit, but I can't imagine they'd play all that well.

This map doesn't play nicely. It's ugly, bland, and the Thing placement seems random. Middle textures are unnecessarily placed on almost all of your Linedefs, forming "invisible walls" here and there.

When do you have see on the screens: The screens are very old! But i can upload actual images, when you like, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back