Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know he means DEVMODE, which just displays varaible values and allows you to reactivate the automap (which lacks the "auto" part and just shows the whole thing). IDDT even still works and everything - something I hope isn't removed anytime soon, useless or not.

Fishbake resets your emeralds now, devmode is also a console command, JOHNNYFUNCODE is a #define in the source code and was for some reason updated from 1.08 to 1.09 more then regular objectplace was, Omega you don't need to "have fun with" it now, it's been enabled in SPMoves since ... beta 3, maybe. The only reason I recall as to how it was broken was that players joining a game with objectplace on would consis fail because they'd be in normal mode still even though the variable read it was on, I do not know if this is fixed in SRB2JTE yet or not, though I tried to fix it.

its in the srb2 legacy winrar self extracting archives...

thats the file called SRB2Src109.exe, it extracts the source code to a specified folder, just like the srb2 self extractor/setup

There's already plenty of code in the SRB2Scr109 folder, I don't think you need to put any more in there.

please just tell me were to put the johnnyfuncode cheat in, i cant find the source thing were your susposed to put johnnyfuncode into.

Phazon, you don't put JOHNNYFUNCODE in the source, it's in there already. It's supposed to be used for developing things, and therefore only the SRB2 heads should be able to use it. It's NOT a cheat, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back