ALL THE TOKEN AND EMBLEM LOCATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey

Heh, kay. Too bad you didn't remove the HUD with viewsize 12 and go into first person mode with no crosshair or something.

They were quick screenshots. :P If you didn't notice. I just went through the game really quick and snapshotted them all.

win.gif

Omega said all i need to say. Good work!
This should be stickied, but also labeled as" *SPOILERS*"

That's very true, also, the images are links, not embedded so if someone even does look in here, they won't see them until they click the links.

So, where can I actualy find the emblem for Sonic in THZ2? I saw the pic, and it really diden't help at all :?

You ever notice that conveyor belt that circles the starting room? It's in there. You'll have to find the entrance, though, but it's in the starting room, that much I'll tell you.

I've somehow found all the emblems, with a little bit of help from this board before I came on here, although I think your guide should include instructions on how to get to the rooms pictured. For example, the picture of the secret room for Tails' GFZ1 emblem isn't enough to show you how to get there, and it's something that's commonly asked for. Same for Sonic's in the same zone.

Me, I had trouble finding Sonic's emblem in CEZ2. That room made me think it could be accessed through one of the castle walls, but I couldn't find it, so I had to do a forum search (Which isn't very comprehensive because it doesn't show you relevance first). Just a little advice about the topic.

I was going to do detailed descriptions on my SRB2 site, I only did this because people kept bothering me about it. I'll do descriptions when the site comes up.

I think this thread should be stickied so the people can ask where emblems are and stuff.

For Sonic's, jump into the little house with the ring shield next to it. Spin for like 3 seconds, release and jump, and once you get close to your destination, thok to get in.

For Tails', at the first bridge with the shallow water, go inside the cave, and walk near the middle of the cave to look for a hole in the ground.

Andy:Thanks Jjames I needed that. I never knew where the emblems were because I was too lazy *throws a potato chip in his mouth while as he watches TV on the couch*. But I still don't get how to get the emblem for sonic in greenflower one.

for sonics you continue through the act like normal until you reach the spikes. at this point turn around and go left when you can by hugging the left wall. eventualy, you will come to the edge of a cliff with water below, to block platforms and a spring on the otherside. simply forget about the blocks and thok to the other side, (making sure that you have completely lined yourself up with the spring of course). sonic should hit the spring, and get thrown backwards onto a platform (sort of) above you. from here, thok to the small house you see back towards the spring side and walk out to the middle of the bridge (well not the middle but you get the point) and aim yourself up to the platform with the house in the distance,
(the one with the emblem on it. if you dont know where THAT is then you must have an iq of 5 or something....) now its all about timing. spin-dash, and as soon as you let go, jump and hold jump, at the peak of your jump thok to the house. if youve made it, well congratulations took me 3 times to get it. if not well keep trying, and experimenting. youl get it soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back