Tired Of Match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
The next time you're the server and everyone in your game is bored out of their minds, open the console and type "TIMEATTACKED ON" to turn on this nifty little feature. Then go to the network options and set item respawn to 15 (Or, if you're feeling frisky, try 10.) and set moniters to none. (To prevent fast spawning of items such as the God Shield.)

What does it do? Spice up your boring match netgame. :)

When Timeattacked is on, everyone gains points based on how many links of rings they collect, the rings in a row they collect, the more points they recieve. This turns match into a Race-like mode. Except you can hit people! :D While the points you get from hitting people is paltry compared to how many points you can rack up doing a huge chain, you can pick up your opponent's spilled rings to add on to your chain, making hitting people more incentive. To prevent repetitiveness in doing a loop of ring chains, you should probably set the time limit to 2 or 3.

This is more of a fun diversion than a real game mode, so you should only try it if you're really bored. ;)

Sonic Time Attacked was a fun Sonic fangame in which rings and baddies would give you such chains, and since NiGHTS mode had the chains already, people bugged SSNTails to just make a console command to turn them on and off in regular games. This "game mode" you've invented is exactly the same as what I made in JTE's Pad by turning it into a NiGHTS mode map.
By the way, there is apparently a bug with timeattacked and soniccd, in that turning them on in an autoexec.cfg will consistency fail the crap out of any netgames you join. What a nice replacement for login and the other netgame crashers of 1.08...

Nobody bugged me to put time attacked in. It's just another of my fun little stupid things.

SSNTails said:
Nobody bugged me to put time attacked in. It's just another of my fun little stupid things.
You mean you make a LOT of fun little stupid things without people bugging you to put them in? >_> That's suprizing. I was under the impression that 60% of all great things in SRB2 came from either Mystic drilling you about it or other people saying you're not good enough to be able to do it.

Nope.

In fact, I don't think anyone bugged me to make NiGHTS mode...

Fact: Demo 4.35 has a very primitive NiGHTS mode if you go to map 30... i think... (map30 doesnt exist.. you'd need to make one)

The only primitive NiGHTS mode I've seen is the one in Srb2 2k3 ... I think.
Or was there one?... Meh. I saw it, wherever it was. :)

In some version I remember sometimes falling off of the axis or something when going too fast..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back