Hey You, Let's Party! (Parties.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
I made another wad for the community which is about making parties and having fun. So this is how it works:

1. Invite someone that doesn't have party using "invite" in console.
  2. You can regret the invitation by using "regret" in console or just wait for the one you invite to accept/deny the invite using "accept"/"deny" in console.
  3. When the one you invited accepts your party, you're the leader of the party and the one you invited turns into a member in your own party.

• To view the list of the commands of this wad, type in console: "partyhelp".

Also, for whoever that wants, here's a special list of special colors for the "colorflag" command:

• "rainbow" - Makes the flag look like the pride flag.
  • "nil" - One of my friends joke, makes the flag look like nothing!
  • "super" - Gives the flag super sonic's color.

Also, thanks for Strike for suggestions for the wad, I really appreciate it, thanks for Edgy the Hedgy for the "nil" color suggestion for the flag and thanks for Lat' to show me how to make leaders saved between levels.

Don't be shy to tell me about glitches or bugs because I'm not sure if I fixed them all yet... Just notice me on PM or send the bug in this thread.

Anyway, enjoy!

Version 1.1 Update
  • Removed the ability to reflect with the flag and to shoot missiles with the member sign... Just thought it would be too much OP against players without parties...

Attachments

• srb20281.gif
    srb20281.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 835
  • srb20279.gif
    srb20279.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 760
  • srb20280.gif
    srb20280.gif
    266.8 KB · Views: 632
  • Parties.rar
    18.2 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
The wad has been updated... I removed the ability to reflect with the flag and to shoot missiles with the member sign... Just thought it would be too much OP against players without parties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back