SA2 Style shadow wad UPDATE (SA2shadow.wad)SUPER FORM!!!!

is this a good wad/SOC?

• Bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good wad, bad SOC.

• Good SOC, bad wad.

• This completley sucks.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:o I can't believe I'm so late. This is one of the best ideas ever! :mrgreen: Great job! (Also the only SA characters left are Gamma, who nobody wants him from what I've heard. Big, everybody I know hates him. And Rouge, who I know a lot of eople who like her.)-That was NOT a request.

Can you post a screenshot with Shadow closer to the camera? I can't really see him in the first post.

I was thinking of making one for use without shadow, that changes color to the charactrer. Like for sonic, tails, knuckles,amy, and other characters that don't have diferent color spinning pralax's.(couldn't think of another word for that one)

EDIT:
Chaos said:
Can you post a screenshot with Shadow closer to the camera? I can't really see him in the first post.

Did you click on it? if not then your monitor reselution isn't good for looking at those screens....Or something...

Oh yeah I almost forgot. 1. Why is the 2 in his icon backwards? 2.Don't use the soc one in Golden Ruins, it makes it to when you jump, it shows a blue Tails with a red hat. (forgot his name)

Tapika. It does that because those sprites were4 replaced in that mod. Simply adding SA-Shadow while playing Golden Ruins fixes it.

sonicfreak94 said:
Ahem.
CTRLA1.jpg

This can be reclored to look like a super shadow sprite.

Did you ask senku before you could use his sprites? becuase If I remember, these shadow sprites were in the Srb2JTE.wad but never used in the actual game.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Also the only SA characters left are Gamma, who nobody wants him from what I've heard.
Gamma wouldn't be a bad idea, but I personally think he'd require an EXE mod to be able to be done right.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Big, everybody I know hates him.
I like him, but he wouldn't really fit in SRB2. [/pun]

Cory the Hedgehog said:
And Rouge, I know a lot of people who like her.
Dark Warrior has been making SA Rouge, so soon you'll have her.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Ahem.
CTRLA1.jpg

This can be reclored to look like a super shadow sprite.

Did you ask senku before you could use his sprites? becuase If I remember, these shadow sprites were in the Srb2JTE.wad but never used in the actual game.
Yup, always get permission from the maker/editor person, you may use them just remember to give me credit :)

I wasn't going to use those, and didn't intend to. So you have nothing to worry about. I will be using SMS's sprites for a temporary amount of time until I can make my own. Yes I do have permission, and we have agreed on it. The sprites (not Senku's) should be in there by, tomorrow maybe.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
During Super mode, when you jump you are normal but with yellow streaks. Also why don't you make it with the silver like in SA2?
He also dosen't fly like Super Sonic but I still like it.

mardic said:
He also dosen't fly like Super Sonic but I still like it.
It's COMPLETELY impossible to give a character wad both Thok and Super Float when they go super (unless you use an EXE, I guess.). You can only have one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back