Liquid shield configuration help

Status
Not open for further replies.

verifiaman

The master of verification.
I am currently working on metal geyser act 2 and I need help with something. How do I reconfigure the liquid shield? I want it so that it can protect you from water damage but you still have to breathe underwater.
Please help. I cant make it more understandable than this.

I remember there been something like that in srb2 oh well, and yes i know what you mean but why not just swap the sprites with the fire shield then, make it so its fire damage instead of water. that might work i guess.

Silent_Snipe said:
I remember there been something like that in srb2 oh well, and yes i know what you mean but why not just swap the sprites with the fire shield then, make it so its fire damage instead of water. that might work i guess.
Thank you! Just one thing: How do I do that?

Swaping the sprites if you dont know just get them from the srb2.srb and rename them in your wad after the fire sprites. as for the fire damage thing load the lava preset when setting up the FOF then change the texture to the water one.

Silent_Snipe said:
Swaping the sprites if you dont know just get them from the srb2.srb and rename them in your wad after the fire sprites. as for the fire damage thing load the lava preset when setting up the FOF then change the texture to the water one.
No I mean how do i do that without getting 2 errors on screen?

Right if you know how to setup lava do that but use the water texture, but im not sure what errors you are on about.

Silent_Snipe said:
Right if you know how to setup lava do that but use the water texture, but im not sure what errors you are on about.
Inputting sprites using the editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back